Ibis Frankfurt Airport
Tanne(Kelsterbach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,208 results
All reviewsfree shuttlefrankfurt airportshuttle serviceindustrial areaone nightevery half hourshuttle schedulenext morningan early flightbetween flightsovernight staybreakfast buffetrental carclean hoteltriple roomshort stayrooms are small
Reviewed 6 February 2014

THE place to rest.
Close to airport and friendly drive, medewerkers, good service and good food & drink.
It is a nice place after and before your flight.
Just with word it is a good place to be and rest.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Thank M. S
ibisfairport, Manager at Ibis Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Ibis-Huest,

WOW! 100 points from 100!!!!
Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience made at our Ibis Frankfurt Airport on trip Advisor.

It will be a very great pleasure for me to share your comments with my team.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Was specifically looking for a reasonable hotel close to the airport with free shuttle service to the airport and this one fit the bill. Reliable shuttle left on time and strong, free Wi-Fi in the room. There is also a computer in the lobby that guests can use and a printer to print out boarding passes, etc. Breakfast is 10 euro extra per person and starts at 6am if you have an early flight. Kelsterbach is a very small town with about a 20 minute walk to a few restaurants if you don't want to eat dinner in the hotel restaurant. We went out to a local place for dinner and it was good. We didn't have time, but you can also catch the city train into Frankfurt if you have time to go into the city. The room was quiet. It had one double bed and one twin bed, lots of cubbies and a chari and desk. It was comfortable for my nephew and me to stay over before our flights out the next day. I would recommend the hotel, it filled all the needs we had.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ibis Guest,

I thank you very much for sharing your positive comments regarding your stay at Ibis Frankfurt Airport on Trip Advisor.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We hope to welcome you soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stayed at the hotel the night before the flight back.
Good simple hotel located close to the airport

I think a more appropriate vehicle owners.

Please note, if you arrive at the hotel in the evening made ​​sure to eat before, there are not many options around

The hotel also offers airport shuttle services.

Room simple but clean.

Breakfast good and efficient service and pleasant

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ganot
ibisfairport, Manager at Ibis Frankfurt Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear ganot,

thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I will be pleased to forward your positive comments to the breakfast staff.

We are offering a wide choice of snacks 24hrs a day - soups, salads, pasta, pizza, meat and fish -for every hunger.
There are also restaurants nearby.
Please ask our team during your next stay.

Thank you again for sharing your concerns and we hope to welcome you soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel on my way back to India from Freiburg, Germany. My need was simple -- a moderately priced hotel, close to the Frankfurt Airport, with a free shuttle service. All three needs were met adequately by the Ibis hotel.
The shuttle bus arrived on time at the airport (make sure you stand outside gate 1, terminal 1 ARRIVALS, and not departures -- they are on different levels).
The check in was remarkably quick and smooth. Very polite and efficient at front desk. The room ... well ... frankly don't expect too much. It was very basic. Bed, small writing table, TV ... and was there even a mirror?? The bathroom was surprisingly large in comparison, a big relief from the usual cramped for space shower cabins found across europe.
There is a small selection of food available downstairs -- synthetic, but pleasant enough. I mean if you are looking for fine dining the city beckons !
I would recommend this hotel for just what it was made for -- a safe, comfortable place to spend the night before catching a long haul flight from the airport. No more ... no less.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank mumbaimusafir

Dear mumbaimusafir ,

thank you very much for having chosen the Ibis Frankfurt Airport for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I will forward your positive feeback to my team - thank you.

With best regards,

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Nice, clean hotel with great service. Great personnel helped us find the best deal for our family. Receptionist Roji was especially helpful. The hotel is somewhere in the remote area, but still if you are planning on visiting Frankfurt, this hotel is a good option. The bus from/to main train station is every 20 minutes. From main train station you can go basically anywhere. There are (at least) three groceries stores near the hotel, but the food at hotel is good anyway, I haven’t noticed restaurants nearby hotel though.
One of the drivers wasn’t so nice though (don’t know his name, unfortunately), I witnessed him at the airport stop yelling at the client who had trouble speaking English, then at the hotel he boldly asked another client for the tip, because supposedly his luggage hurt the driver’s foot, when he was taking it out of the bus.

Room Tip: Talk to receptionists, tell them what you really need, they are people and can really help you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Elena K,

thank you very much for your positive feddback shared on Trip Advisor.

It will be a pleasure to forward your message to my staff.

Thank you also for the information about the incident with the shuttle driver.
I will adress this to the shuttle company to prevent future occurence.

We ghope to welcome you soon again at Ibis Frankfurt Airport and that your stay will be as pleasant as the previous one!

Kind regards,