This is a comfortable hotel near the airport with a frequent, free shuttle. Free internet access too.
Beyond that, I'm not sure why it is often touted as a 4* hotel. It's more like 3 or 2.5. Nothing wrong with that but I expected more grandeur and luxury for the rating. However, it was inexpensive, so no particular complaints.
The hotel is pretty much only good for crashpad if you have a long layover at the airport. There is nothing nearby. There is a warehouse of some kind and some farmland but nothing else - not even a convenience store.
There is a restaurant on the premises, however.
The town of Kelsterbach is a good 20 minute hike, at least, but there you can find a few things like a supermarket and a few restaurants/bars.
If you're staying for a layover, this a great choice after a long flight as their shuttle is frequent and the hotel near. If you pay about double or so, you could stay at one of the hotels at the airport itself, though, and have all the amenities of that fine facility at your fingertips.
I don't think I'd stay again but you never know... depends on what others in the area cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Frankfurt Airport is conveniently located within five minutes (1.5 km) of our namesake, with a complimentary shuttle service and parking for all our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Frankfurt Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Frankfurt Airport Hotel Kelsterbach
- Nh Frankfurt Airport Kelsterbach
- Nh Hotels Kelsterbach