“Good schnitzel”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is a good place for those with a big schnitzel appetite.

It is a basic pub style restaurant which does good schnitzel. Their menu has a wide variety of options for any taste. They even have a small children's menu.

During the warmer months there is dinning areas outside on benches - which were quite full during the summer months.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We stayed in Raunheim at Pension Wiedemann for the proximity to the airport. Our hostess, Nicole, recommended Zum Bembelsche for our final dinner. We had asked her for someplace with no tourists, and this fit the bill! We were the only Americans there, but they did have an English menu and our waiter spoke some English. We got huge portions of Cordon Bleu with Pommes Frites. Also a Gulasch Suppe…all delicious and more than we could eat. It was a great way to end our 10-day trip through Germany!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

This is a lovely bar, with great decoration and friendly staff.
The beer is fantastic... i can highly recommend the Kostritzer schwarzbier.
Food is really good. There is a massive choice with lots of authentic German options.
The waitresses were very friendly and very helpful (especially for people (like me) who do not speak German very well!)

Reviewed 5 January 2013

My wife and I have been eating here since many years. Cheap and comfortable hotel, I reserve rooms here when my parents come to visit. It simply is the best way to experience German food. In fact, I am writing this review before eating dinner, no worries I already know the results as I am a fervent customer here. Enjoy!

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Travelling down from Amsterdam to Italy stumbled upon this great little hotel. The staff, the food and ambience of this hotel is great. Well worth a visit and highly recommended