“Need more personnel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
San Juan
“Need more personnel”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

No room service in weekend. Don't replace dirty cups and towels. Only one or two person in front desk. The wifi will be better. The people is servive is helpfull a try to do better. The rooms and facilities are comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Leticia L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Cape Town, South Africa
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night due to a delayed flight. Wouldn't stay there again if you paid me. The staff seem tired and surly. The evening buffet was disgusting, looked like dressed up leftovers. The breakfast buffet however was very nice. The rooms were ok. The bed linen was gross. The duvet cover wasn't closed properly and unfortunately I saw the duvet inner. I wish I hadn't. And it's noisy. There are trains running constantly. Very disappointed. The Sheraton at the Airport is fantastic. Honestly rather stay there.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Laurenatsea
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Drove down from Berlin and got a very big/modern room. Bed was really comfy. Had a room by the car park but had no road or plane noise. Had dinner at the restaurant which had decent food. Had plenty of parking out the front too. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I booked a day room here to sleep during transit between flights. I specifically said this is what I needed the room for when I checked in (evident too, given it was 8am, and checking out around 6pm). Yet they put me in a room facing a parking lot where a giant truck was noisily and endlessly unloading furniture. After the noise went on for over an hour, I called reception. They said there was nothing they could do because the neighbouring property had their working hours during the day. I sensed this was not the first time the issue had come up. Fine, but in a large hotel, why would you rent out the room facing the noisy neighbours? Since I ended up moving rooms, they obviously had rooms on the other (quiet side) of the hotel ... but meanwhile, I lost a couple hours of much-needed sleep. Also found the hotel interior to be extremely dated - yellow walls, stained carpets, musty odors and dull, spiritless rooms. A tiny swimming pool, no steam room, no hot tub. Would NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank greentravellercanada

Travellers are raving about these Raunheim hotels

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 8 February 2014

As there are so many different opinions and reviews, i can only say that i stayed before in a famous hotel chain HGI directly in the Frankfurt Airport and compared to that, here is simply everything much better. First of all there the rooms are much more spacy and they are offering non-smoking and smoking rooms (haha:)i am smoker) The room prices are much lower and the service is much better. This starts with the breakfast buffet and ends up with the excellent wellness area with swimming pool & sauna. Furthermore is this hotel offering a airport bus shuttle service every 30 minutes for EUR 5 which makes your trip very convenient, as you don't have to pay very expensive parking fee's at the airport. Another good point is the WIFI service. Just go to the reception and get as many 24h vouchers as you like for free. So can run as many WIFI devices as you like(I had 5 :)). Some reviews mentioned that you have to wear ear plugs because of flight noises, i at least couldn't hear anything (Room No. 157) Also here are many normally priced restaurants and supermarkets close to hotel, in case you want to buy your own things and meals outside. Anyway my conclusion and decision is, that whenever i have to stay close to the airport in Frankfurt, i will stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I had been travelling since the early morning of the same day. When I finally got to the airport shuttle area (very easy to find, especially as it is easy to ask at the information counter and they are very obliging), then worked out how to use the paging 'phone/intercom' system, it was a bit of a wait in the chilling wind. In all honesty it probably wasn't very long at all, it just seemed long as I was a little exhausted. Once I got to the hotel and checked in, I was very surprised to find that I still had credit on my internet from the previous NH property I had stayed at. Wow, that is service. After showering and heading down to the restaurant, I was thankful for the peace and quiet in the dining area, although, I am sure I would also have welcomed the noise as well. It was a little late and a few menu items weren't available, but, all sorted, and when the food came, it was good, tasty, and very enjoyable. Be careful what you order, especially if you are not European as our spirit and mix usage is not the same. My Bacardi and Dry (don't say 'dry' as they don't know what that is, so, say 'ginger', or 'ginger ale'), wasn't available so I went for a Vodka and Lemon... but, should have said 'sprite'... as I did get a Vodka and Bitter Lemon. Ahhh, these things are just all part of the travel experience. My portion size was a little too much for me, not that it was too huge, just I wasn't able to eat it all, so, I asked if I could take the rest back to my room. I was quickly presented with a room service plate 'cover'. Now that was a little surprise. But, took it all in my stride and headed up to bed. It then dawned on me that I hadn't organised my transfer back to the airport in the morning. I stopped by Reception to enquire about the time of the shuttle, to which I was informed that it was booked out between 7 and 9am. I was most perplexed as this meant I would need to get a 0630 transfer. Lesson learnt, book it in on arrival. There was a little hysterical laughter that soon came from my room... the bar fridge was perhaps 10 cm deep... the dinner plate at least 20 cm deep (well, you get the picture). So much for chicken and rice to start off the day. After a very deep slumber it was up and ready for the trip back to the airport. I had just finished checking out when the shuttle left the carpark. This did cause me some concern, however, it was all okay as there wasn't any problem getting on the next one (for some reason).

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Stayed for a week in December 2013. The hotel is around 20 minutes from Frankfurt airport. Good to stay if you have work in Rhein Main town. The room service is average. Dinner had a buffet on some days of the week. They have a shuttle (paid) to Frankfurt airport. The town has number of business organisation offices.

Room Tip: One side rooms have a railway track next to them. So if you are very sensitive to sound, don't t...