“Nice hotel, good location, friendly staff”

Brugger's Hotelpark am See
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Titisee-Neustadt
Mersch, Luxembourg
“Nice hotel, good location, friendly staff”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I stayed at the hotel with my mother and boyfriend this month for a weekend.

We liked our stay very much. The rooms were very clean, the food in the restaurant was very nice (we had breakfast and dinner there) and the staff was very friendly. The location, too, was very good, on the bank of the Titisee and not far to the village.

We had booked a package at the hotel which included for my mother a welcome drink. For my boyfriend and I this wasn't included. The receptionist told us that the voucher would be in the room, but it wasn't. We went back to the reception to ask for it and the receptionist changed the number of persons on the voucher into a 3.

There was only one thing which wasn't so good. My boyfriend and I had a room with a birthday package. The package included flowers, a masque at the wellness department and a 4-course-menu each evening. This package seems to be made for women only and when I asked to change the masque into something else from the wellness department with a similar value, they answered that it wasn't possible.

Apart from this, less important, thing everything was alright. A hotel you definitely have to stay at when going to Titisee. I'm not sure if a 5-star-hotel could do it better.

Room Tip: Twice a year, mid-July and mid-August, there is a fireworks over the lake. If you stay at the hotel...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Hebrew first
Zug, Switzerland
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Rent a sportscar and drive through the Schwarzwald to Titisee, perfect roads and scenery and a hotel that will match! Stayed there with the kids in the Penthouse Suite. Big room with 2 bedrooms a winecooler and a soundsystem as well as a nice view to the lake. The town is just in walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I could not decide where to stay for our trip to the Black Forest... Freiburg? Triberg? Titisee? Well, I'm glad we chose Titisee and this hotel. After a 4 hour-long drive, we arrived into the Titisee with no problems and happy to find a large parking lot with no hassles. Check-in went smoothly and the clerk showed us to the room. The room was spacious, but simple. We had a view from our window of the lake. There was a fridge in the room, but it was not stocked. Water is provided for you at the bar, in carafes, to take up to your room. The staff was friendly and spoke English well. We ate dinner at the restaurant both nights of our stay and it was excellent. I liked that they had music in the bar...just adds a nice ambiance. And the bartender was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel, especially if you are travelling by car. It was convenient for our daily excursions driving around the Black Forest.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kellyMunich
Hawalli, Kuwait
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I liked this hotel, room size is spacious, although I booked a land view room but I could see the lake clearly from my room window, every thing in this hotel is in an excellent standard, location, comfort, staff, ietc , the breakfast buffet is great as you can have a lot of selection, even you can request to cock eggs on you preferences, not to mention the honeycomb honey, I tried the restaurant for dinner and enjoyed the quality and taste, certainly will book it if visiting Titisee-Neustadt again

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank khalid4kac
Cordoba, Spain
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We got a renovated room which was in perfect conditions. Reception very helpful and the breakfast outstanding. We were bit afraid to book the hotel after reading that there were non-renovated rooms. I contacted them directly and they said they would do their best but couldn't guarantee anything. Happy that we got that renovated room and all together we had a very nice stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RalphAD
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Bruggers Hotelpark has a good mix of ages as clientelle. Staff were great, food excellent and rooms stunning and so clean. Very relaxing for a short stay. We had some well priced spa treatments and used the gym as well as the lovely pool and did alot of walking. It is a sweet village with alot of craft and cukoo clocks stores. The real deal!

Room Tip: The beds were a bit squeeky
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
West Drayton
Reviewed 4 February 2013

In an earlier review I stated that although my first visit was a short one we had vowed to return for a longer visit later that summer, which we did. Some people say "never revisit an earlier success as the return visit is sure to disappoint" and to be fair that has been the case with me on many occasions. Not this time though the return visit was even better than the first.
I'll leave it at that.

Room Tip: Lakeside for a view however in my opinion the landside rooms are slightly larger.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family