We only stayed one night and we arrived late. It was mid October so we only paid 35Euros for the room which for the price we paid was adequate and reflected the state of the place. Sometimes when you opt for a place that's 35Euros per night you can only hope that it's clean and kept reasonably tidy. I wasn't expecting much and we didn't get much. Our room was clean enough, no real complaints. As we arrived late we had dinner in the restaurant which was also fine in a take-away place kind of standard. Nothing fancy. And the staff were also of that standard.The surrounds were lovely though and was a great location to kick start our journey Northward into the Pfalz region. All in all a pleasent stay that didn't bust the wallet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sonnenmatte between Titisee and Neustadt near the Spa Badeparadies Schwarzwald Germany Black Forest simple Hotel Rooms with all with shower and toilet and social- wifi at the Hotel. at hte bottom of the spriegelsbach Valley with Bus stop every hour to Titisee Mainstation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Sonnenmatte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gasthaus Sonnenmatte Titisee Neustadt
- Hotel Sonnenmatte Germany/Titisee-Neustadt