“Beautiful location”

Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Freising
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The restaurant location is down a lane and beautifully set in a corner with an upscale pub-like feel. We enjoyed the food and the prices were more than we had become familiar with in the area, but worth it.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Really, would not have expected all of that. Was there with 2 customers of mine and we were looking for an upscale evening to celebrate and relax.
- unfriendly welcome - felt like we are a nuisance for them.
- were placed in the bar area.
- waitress was new and still had to learn the details of the menu
- soup came in chipped china. When pointed out to the waiter, he just acknoledged that it had happened but did not do anything about it. Had to ask to get a replacement.
- then the steaks came on chipped plates as well - both of my customers plates.
It was so embarrassing.
We pointed it out to the waitress and later they served an extra drink as a compensation.

Food was not bad. Maybe I go back if I have to.
Wasn't the best experience.

1  Thank KaraBenNemsi11
Reviewed 12 September 2013

One of the best dinners in a long time! I had filet and it was wonderful. As was the dessert. I really recommend the place. Not cheap, but relaxed and chic at the same time. Service was good and I have nothing to complain about. I look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I have been going to Kathi's for many years now and decided to make it the restaurant of choice for an anniversary dinner. I called to make the reservation and wanted to have a bottle of Champagne ready to go when we got there. I was not disappointed. The Champagne was brought to our table as we were being seated. Out table was also appropriate for the occasion. I had asked that we have a nice place for two. The menu is always a delight but I decided not to go with one of the specials. I chose the filet and was not disappointed. The steak was done to perfection. The wine complemented the meal and the surprise dinner was a hit. I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

We went there for lunch. The menu was vast and lots to choose from, in fact took us a while to decide. The presentation of the food was an eye catcher and the food was beautifully cooked. The ambience was very nice and cosy. We really enjoyed our meal and will definitely go back again