We have booked through Dial & Exchange. Mr.Surendra had helped us to book 6 Rooms in the month of May 2014. Unfortunately we stayed here for few days though we have planned to stay for minimum 5 nights.
Its very good resort. amazing location. Good room with WIFI ( only email excess is free) they have All the essentials; hairdryer, mini bar, phone, lots of storage space, chocolates on the pillow, flatscreen tv (with BBC World News being the only channel in English) ,Coffee Maker and Microwave Owen. Rooms are spotlessly clean,
I recommend visiting Waterfall Josefstal by a bus ride- only takes about 15 mins, the rest is a little walk into the woodlands. Lake Schliersee is also a great place to visit- 10 mins walk from the resort with a variety of restaurants, cafes, boat trips etc. So beautiful!!
Plus Point of location and Resort :
1 Near to Railway station 10 minutes walking distance.
2 Full Kitchen ( in 1Br and 2Br only ) which helps us to prepare food of our own taste.
3 If you are carrying travel card it is advisable to withdraw from ATM near to Railway station as you can withdraw upto 2000 Euro from here. (In most of the location you are not allow to withdraw more than 500 Euros in Europe
4 view from the room is excellent.
5 If you are in a group it is advisable to to use BOB train mini group ticket
There is a ticket called the Bayern Ticket. Costs €22 for 1 person then €4 for each additional person up to a total of 5 people. Gives you UNLIMITED use of ALL Regional public transport in Bavaria. Includes ALL Regional trains (includes all Regional trains from Munich to Salzburg - there is a train every hour and the journey takes 2hrs), ALL Regional buses and ALL city transport in Munich, Augsburg and Nürnberg.
Full T&Cs and click on Bayern (bahn.de/i/…laender-ticket.shtml)
6 you can keep it as base and visit Munich, Innsbruck, salzburg and Nürnberg
7 Tourists staying in Schliersee pay a tourist tax of 2 euros per day but for this you receive a tourist card which gives you free travel on local buses and money off entry to some local attractions.
8 There is a comfortable lounge and bar and restaurant,On the lower floor is a beautifully designed swimming pool,jacuzzi,sauna.and sunbeds which can be used inside or out.There is also a bowling alley and pool table and plenty of indoor games.
8 Indian Restaurant Lahori is just 7.5 KM from the resort (
Minus Points Of location and Resort (As a Indian traveler ) :
1 No Indian restaurant available in resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the foothills of the Bavarian Alps, close to the tranquil lake Schliersee, Karma Bavaria is blessed with some of the most stunning mountain scenery. Karma Bavaria in Schliersee has all the facilities to make your vacation a success. This recognized health resort has a unique setting and offers something for everyone. It has an excellent restaurant and bar, along with indoor and outdoor sporting and other leisure activities. The resort consists of 82 beautifully appointed units with modern facilities, equipped with kitchen(partly)and tasteful living space with Satellite TV, DVD and balcony. The resort is also near the bus and train connections to both Munich and Salzburg, so sightseeing tours of both are within easy access during your stay. Popular activities available near to the resort include hiking, and many different winter sports. Whatever time of year you travel, and whether it is winter sports or summer relaxation - Karma Bavaria is a wonderful place to visit at any time of year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Karma Bavaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenclub Schliersee Hotel Schliersee
- Alpenclub Hotel Schliersee
- Karma Bavaria Schliersee, Germany