“Unfriendly service”

Dining options: Reservations
Munich
“Unfriendly service”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Took my mother-in-law here for lunch and was just about to get up and leave as no one had approached our table after 20 minutes sitting there ( beer garden). Once served, the food and drink arrived quickly, in fact too quickly. My grilled Turkey steaks were tasteless and shared a plate with a limp salad. My mother-in-law had milzwurst (a type of deep fried sliced sausage) which looked greasy but she found it ok. The waitress was unfriendly and failed to make eye contact which made communication difficult.
Although I lived in Straubing 15 years ago, I was never in this restaurant because my husband would not go in. I always wanted to try it because the beer garden is always busy in the summertime. Now that I have, I won't be back.

• Visited July 2014

“traditional of the best”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

traditional bavarian food and feel, lots of people, very brooming

Visited December 2011