“Wow!”
Review of KissSalis Therme

KissSalis Therme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In an area of 7000 square meters, this is the place for your very special wellness experience and to acquaint yourself with the KissSalis pampering concept. The KissSalis Thermal Spa philosophy is based on four modules: optimal relaxation, exercise, alternating hot/cold treatments and a soothing of body and spirit. Float in the indoor and outdoor pools of the Spa World or invigorate your spirit in the Sauna Park. Whereas in the spacious Fitness Arena you can vitalize your cardiovascular system, the Wellness Pavilion is solely dedicated to your well-being, inner balance and relaxation. Our restaurant serves a wide variety of culinary delicacies. Unwind — and bathe in the feeling of wellness from head to toe!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The visit here was the highlight of my trip. We had been hiking days before we came, so I was ready for some R & R. The many pools and water massage stations we SO relaxing. I enjoyed the many sauna types as well, especially the fire hut outside. I have never visited anything like this in the USA, so it was fun to experience this abroad. I can't wait to go back!

• Czech first
Santo Tirso, Portugal
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience at KissSalis Therme”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The facilities are fantastic, with a very wide choice of service. The "Saunawelt" is superb, with plenty of temperatures and ambiences to choose.
There is a swiming pool for each taste, as there are so many that it's hard to try them all. The gym area also very good.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank AdrianoBarretoRamos
Madison, Alabama
245 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 407 helpful votes
“Just what we needed”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

After days of strenuous labor the family needed a break. My wife and two daughters were reluctant but I insisted we go after hearing favorable reviews. I'm so glad we did. Though not designed to be a "fun waterpark" for kids, it is good for children none the less. There are no slides or kiddie attractions but my kids had a great time doing the same things that the adults did. Hot water, cold water, bubbles, water falls, etc, it was all great and completed relieved my stress. I definately would come back.

Visited July 2013
Thessaloniki, Greece
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“relax...and again relax...”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

we visited bad kissingen for two days.we really needed to relax because we had come from a dancing competition and moving to another one soon!it was excactly what we wanted...!!!swimming pools with deferent degrees,saouna,hamam...everything was very clean and the staff was very helpfull.it looks a lot like the caracalla therme spa in baden baden.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank vivi s
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Very nice and spacious”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We much enjoyed the different pools. The sauna area has a large number of different saunas on offer. When we were there, it was quite busy so you had to find a place some 15 minutes before Aufguss time if you wanted to participate. On the bright side, and astonishing for Germany, people didn't reserve recliners with their towels (much), so we could always find a recliner in between sauna sessions!

Visited February 2013