- Most friendly and helpfull staff, especially the owners
- Nice rooms, nice location, huge park right next to the hotel
- Good breakfast with decent selection
- Good Wifi
- Once during breakfast, while the owners seemed to be absent, the buffet was not being refilled (we were the only guests then and quite late, but still well within the advertised breakfast timeframe) and the staff lady seemed to want to get rid of us.
- Smallish bathroom
- No elevator (I asked about it, they said it's simply not possible to build one inside due to space restrictions, and not outside due to regulations)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllically located next to the "Neuen Kurpark" gardens and just a few meters away from the Eichwald oak forest, but still perfectly connected: that is what distinguishes our hotel. That and the family atmosphere of a hotel that has been owner run since 1976.Here you will find everything you value at your own home. Start the day with a hearty breakfast from our buffet while you enjoy the view of the gardens. Relax after a day’s work in our in-house sauna or let the evening unwind with a freshly pulled beer or a glass of wine in our comfortable hotel bar.We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Waldhotel Bad Soden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldhotel Bad Soden Germany