“Very good at each visit”
Review of Uzun's Restaurant

Uzun's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 63 Restaurants in Bad Soden
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Uzuns is a location for all people over the world. Hope everybody feel welcome in our modern restaurant.
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I went there several times, at each time the meal was good and leaving the stomach full. The price is good. Only maybe the service can be improved a bit. But in any case I recommend the address.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Great Turkish food in a very pleasant, elegant atmosphere, with excellent service.
Only reason for not giving 5 stars is that most dishes were a bit too salty.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank danpoenaru
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I've tried many restaurants in Bad Soden having worked here since May 2016 and what a pleasant surprise when I visited, I made it clear that I only want a snack or a appetiser/starter and I was recommended a kebab by a very friendly waiter and for sure he was spot on with his choice, I had to wait about half an hour for it to arrive but in the meantime I had three half's of draught lager on the house. The best kebab ive had for years.
Great décor and the place was full on a Tuesday night. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank mrgary2017
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Really friendly with a great Turkish menu and wine

In the summer a great terrace so book!!

Recommended

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank D8694SGmichaelh
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

We have dined here several times in the past three years. They are always friendly and the food is always good. Bathrooms are clean and stocked. They recently updated the decor inside so it is more modern and less home-like. But the food and service is still great and the have a large outdoor eating area if the weather is good.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank domeehoo
Gimmy1221, Manager at Uzun's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Thank you very much .

We really apreciate that . your always welcome!

We are happy about you as a client and always give our best !