“Worst hotel ever in the world”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bad Soden
Apart-Hotel Bad Soden
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Bad Soden
Frankfurt, Germany
“Worst hotel ever in the world”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I got pissed off by the main staff of this hotel. I stayed this hotel for long days, I was informed my room is basically € 35,- for a day and € 1.000,- for a month. But from the first time, when I tried to make a reservation, I just wanted some information, but before she, the main staff, noticed that I would stay the hotel, she just made anger on me (maybe just troublesome I was). Then she has always been so rude and tried to scam me. What she did is firstly tell me nothing about some important information and then made anger on me since I did not know that information. And then try to charge on me. For instance, I stayed 25 days and then she suddenly charged € 1.050,- for month which I have never informed. I did not mind about 7% VAT because I knew it. I was extremely annoyed about this. I travelled more than 30 countries but never experienced this worst service ever. I gave here 1 out of 5 score but this is because there is no minus score. The worst hotel in the world and in my history.

Room Tip: Please choose other hotel. You have a lot better choices like Ramada hotel just right next to this h...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Robin C

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I stayed in this hotel for two months whilst relocating with work from the UK to Frankfurt.

The hotel itself was very comfortable and quiet. I was never kept awake by noisy neighbors or outdoor noise.
My room had a small kitchenette, useful for making evening meals (with a few utensils provided) and an en-suite bathroom with new towels provided everyday. The room was made up daily and kept very clean.
The hotel receptionist was a lovely lady and seemed to work 24 hours a day & was very pleasant & helpful towards me. Also one or two of the other staff were very personable and friendly.

I have no complaints but it is not a 5 star hotel either. The decor is a little dated but I found it charming and I really enjoyed my time here. It has everything you need for a very reasonable price and the breakfast really was worth getting up for. A real continental spread!

The area of Bad Soden itself is lovely and peaceful and you are able to get everything you need easily. The surrounding parks and houses are beautiful.

My only one criticism is that this hotel and its staff run exactly on routine and there is no exceptions. Cleaners would come to clean my room at 8am on a Saturday and Sunday and let themselves in even though I was sleeping. There is no 'do not disturb' system.
Also, one of the breakfast staff snapped rudely at my visitor which we found quite upsetting.

This is most certainly a business hotel and I would recommend families to stay here. My colleague had a young family and were treated badly and at arms length.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank HSed22
Pune, India
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I put up in the hotel for 12 night and it was a very comfortable stay. The owner lady is a very charming woman and makes you feel very comfortable during your stay. I didn't face any difficulty in communicating since the staff understands as well speaks good english. Breakfast was really amazing and I did not miss it on a single morning :)
Overall an amazing place to be in the small town of bad soden.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank LALOTRA
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My family of 4 stayed at this hotel in late August. While we had to have 2 rooms as there were none that could accomodate all 4 of us the rate was so reasonable that this was not an issue at all. As for the hotel itself, we found it to be in absolutely immacualte condition. The rooms were bight and VERY clean. The lobby and breakfast area were roomy, light and equally clean. the lady that seems to run the place is a sweetheart! Very interested in our comfort and experience at the hotel. Breakfast is included in the price of the hotel room. We found the selection of breads, meats, cheeses, eggs, fruit, cerals and juices to be more than one would normally expect! All in all I can not recommend this hotel highly enough!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank draubacher
kuwait
Reviewed 5 August 2012

in fact i stayed in this excellent hotel for 23 days in july 2012 with my wife and son
in fact the owner madam subira very very very kind woman cooperative , honest.kind hearted
the hotel is very calm,wi fi service. nice lemon garden, fish aquarium,nice breakfast
two tv.telephone, new carpet very honest house keepers.......realy wonderful
3 min from shpping center by walk. 2 min nearby quite park.......

ali alshammari room 33

Room Tip: room 033 in the ground floor
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank alialshammari
Eppstein, Hessen, Germany
Reviewed 28 October 2011

We stayed in the Apart Hotel in Bad Soden for nearly two weeks in October 2011, while we waited for our permanent house in Germany to be made available - we immigrated here. The hotel was very clean - they cleaned the rooms daily (so we were told not to leave any of our belonings on the floor). The bed was very comfortable (I'm quite fussy) and the room a good size - we stayed in one of the apartment rooms. The kitchen is not really a kitchen, but rather a little bar fridge with a small sink, and two hot plates. Don't expect to cook big meals here, as there is little in the way of cooking utensils, and no place to put the dishes onces you've washed up, to dry. There is a microwave for heating up food. We landed up eating out most nights, which can become expensive. The breakfast was great and had a great selection of foods to cater for all tastes. There is a lanudry, but if you don't get there at the right time, there is no place to hang your wet clothes as someone else beat you to it, and there is no dryer. There is an ironing facility though. There is sufficient off-street parking and free wi-fi internet. A minor irritation was the owner's dog who sat in the hotel courtyard late at night and moaned and whined, on more than one occasion. Dogs are very welcome in most places in Germany, soI guess if you have your own dog you wouldn't mind.
The hotel is very close to the train station and I walked there in less than 10 minutes. The trains are frequent, plus buses leave from the station regulary to various other towns nearby, and the nearest shopping mall (this mall is a little expensive though) just 5 minutes on the bus.The area is beautiful, and the hotel is right by the stunning Kurpark in Bad Soden where you can go for relaxing walks. There are other parks very close by as well, and a forest to go walking in. The main road is just a block away where you will find bakeries, restuarants, pharmacies, a lovely thai massage place, a small Cinema, outdoor mini golf and shops. Some of the small shops close over lunchtime between 13.00 and 15.00, just be aware of this. If you are visiting in Summer there is an amazing pool in walking distance from the hotel, great for kids too.
The rooms have central heating and tv (but German tv, not English).
The owner was a little abrupt at first (I dont think she means to be), but once we got chatting to her she was very pleasant, helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay, it was good value-for money, and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
#8 of 12 in Bad Soden
Hotel am Rathaus
Hotel am Rathaus
#5 of 5 in Schwalbach

Been to Apart-Hotel Bad Soden? Share your experiences!