“Excellent Place - Value for Money”
Review of H+ Hotel Bad Soden

H+ Hotel Bad Soden
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Bad Soden
Sao Paulo, SP
“Excellent Place - Value for Money”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I did spend two days in hotel. It is located directly next to the Park. Ask for a room looking out at park.
Building looks rather sad from the outside (get the feeling this is normal for RAMADA hotels in Germany). However rooms are modern and nicely decorated.
Breakfast is plenty and good. Internet is fast. I do recommend booking breakfast and W-LAN inclusive. Difference of EUR 10 is it worth.
Very professional and friendly service (reception, restaurant and house keeping).

Great to start the day with a walk through the park.

Room Tip: Ask for room looking out at park.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Oliver H, Manager at H+ Hotel Bad Soden, responded to this review, 28 August 2012
Dear 5Matters,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our tripdavisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilise your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
St. Pete, FL
Reviewed 9 August 2012

This hotel was recommended by a friend who lives in Bad Soden. We stayed at the Ramada for three nights, but not consecutive. The first two nights was a great experience. We had a fabulous room (524) that over looked the park. The room was clean and exactly what we needed after traveling from Budapest. The bathroom was great too with everything in working order (including the drain) The room was very quiet. The third night, which was a week later, we had room 514 which overlooked the parking lot. There was a lot more noise from traffic and the fountain. Luckily, the fountain is shut off at night. The room was much warmer because it also got afternoon sun. This room was not as nice and was very well used. There were a pair of dirty socks on the chair on the balcony, the red leather, high backed chair had pock marks all over it as if it was the only chair in the hotel and everyone had to use it. The back of the bathroom door was very scratched, but not at the bottom as if a dog did it, but by the door handle (maybe it was a dog -- a very big dog). The hem of the shower curtain had mold and mildew on it and the bathtub drain didn't work properly and I had to stand in water during my shower (something I really hate). Other than that, it was fine to stay for a night. Both times, we had a child with us and they made accommodations with a portable crib. The downside was that the side of the crib was open because the zipper that closed it was broken.
The location is great, as Bad Soden is a very nice town. The park is beautiful and the town is fabulous. We didn't eat at the hotel because it was too expensive. I like that they give away free vitamin C (it's an advertisement, but what isn't these days?). I would recommend this hotel, but try to get a room on the park side if you can. I agree with some other reviewers on the outside of the hotel -- it's ugly and doesn't fit into the charm of Bad Soden -- but the inside is nice and the rooms are comfortable.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the park -- much quieter. Rooms over looking the parking lot get full aft...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Oliver H, Manager at H+ Hotel Bad Soden, responded to this review, 15 August 2012
Dear PoodleHeadSally,

thank you for taking the time to complete the tripadvisor Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

London
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Doesnt look especially nice from the pictures, but inside is a clean, adequate, efficient modern well-run hotel, overall much better than I expected. Excellent location 5 mins from S3 line into Frankfurt (train every 30mins), nice upmarket commuter town with plenty of very good bars, coffee shops and restaurants. Situated on edge of park with 5 min walk through park to the train. Very pleasant and convenient. Good breakfast and nice terrace bar overlooking park if the weather is nice. VERY comfortable beds and plenty of enormous pillows - just how I like it. I think they have recently rennovated all the bedrooms and bathrooms here.

First room I was given had no WiFi signal at all but once I moved to a better room the WiFi worked fine all week.

A solid 4 out of 5 all round for this hotel, especially its location in a beautiful town with convenient train.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room with a good WIFI signal.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
, Manager at H+ Hotel Bad Soden, responded to this review, 15 July 2012
Dear Tripper21,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the tripadvisor Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

RAMADA Hotel Bad Soden
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Good points
Nice room.
Good location near the park.

Bad points
No air con in room.
Bar service is very slow.
Room prices seem to fluctuate massively. Expect to pay over £200/night if thee happens to be a conferenc on.

Room Tip: Get a room that has a balcony overlooking the park.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Oliver H, Manager at H+ Hotel Bad Soden, responded to this review, 13 September 2012
Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

They didn´t clean the room, no fresh towels, television on the room don´t show the chanels they offer, they take money for every single thing and don´t give a right minimun service, the personal on the front desk, is naive (snob) and give any caind of solutions, even they don´t show any caind of interesse or sorry about theys owns mistakes. Almost a expensive hotel with a terrible service!!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank PatricioLetelier
, Manager at H+ Hotel Bad Soden, responded to this review, 26 June 2012
Dear Mr. Letelier,

thank you for taking the time to complete Survey. I apologise that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologise for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

RAMADA HOTEL Bad Soden
UK
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Business trip in the area and this hotel was recommended as one of the best in the area. I hope I don't have to stay in one of the worse ones.
Firstly. The price, around 200 euros a night.
Secondly. No air con in rooms so rooms very warm.
Thirdly. Breakfast 15 Euros and not the best I've ever had.
Fourthly. Car parking 10 Euros a night with parking available on the street for free.
On the good side, beds very comfortable and staff very pleasant and helpful.
Bad Soden is a nice location and there are a number of good restaurants nearby so in that respect a nice area to stop in but next time I will try and find a hotel that at least has air conditioning.

Room Tip: No Gym or pool available, only a sauna.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
, Manager at H+ Hotel Bad Soden, responded to this review, 26 June 2012
Dear Dogsbs,

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

RAMADA HOTEL Bad Soden
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The Ramada Bad Soden offers nicely appointed rooms with comfortable beds and an excellent breakfast service. The hotel staff being were friendly and helpful making the check-in / check-out process a pain-free experience.

Some of the drawbacks of this property include no fitness room to speak of (2 stationary bikes don't count), charge of 10 Euros/day for internet usage (though typical in Europe will always be on my negative list), and no minibar in the rooms. On the whole though, the positives outweigh the negatives and the location is within walking distance of many fine restaurants in the town center.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Ramada Bad Soden again and would definitely recommend it to my friends and colleagues.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
gabriele_seidel, Manager at H+ Hotel Bad Soden, responded to this review, 23 February 2012
Dear Slackerjoe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay at RAMADA Hotel Bad Soden.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilise your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.
We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for your review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bad Soden
#1 of 3 in Kronberg im Taunus
Salina Hotel
Salina Hotel
#7 of 12 in Bad Soden

Been to H+ Hotel Bad Soden? Share your experiences!