I did spend two days in hotel. It is located directly next to the Park. Ask for a room looking out at park.
Building looks rather sad from the outside (get the feeling this is normal for RAMADA hotels in Germany). However rooms are modern and nicely decorated.
Breakfast is plenty and good. Internet is fast. I do recommend booking breakfast and W-LAN inclusive. Difference of EUR 10 is it worth.
Very professional and friendly service (reception, restaurant and house keeping).
Great to start the day with a walk through the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated 4-star H+ Hotel Bad Soden welcomes you in a stylish fashion, situated right at the Kurpark, the Hundertwasserhaus and the Taunus forest. The advantages of being located close to the Rhein- Main International Airport as well as the proximity to the trade fair grounds (Frankfurter Messe) offer you the possibility to discover the Rhein-Main area easily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H+ Hotel Bad Soden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bad Soden Am Taunus
- Bad Soden Am Taunus Ramada
- H+ Hotel Bad Soden Germany