Stayed here for 2 nights in January. Because of bad weather there was no way of driving up to the entrance to unload heavy luggage. I was told that because of ice they couldn't open the gate. Well, they should have cleaned it then I guess and I would expect it from a hotel like this.
Overall the hotel is ok, the rooms are ok, but not great. The people at the reception were rather unfriendly and should be trained further. Some were professional, others not. Only in the restaurant the staff was quite friendly and helpful. Breakfast was of small variety, but good quality. Coffee machine were you can get your own cappucino, latte or whatever was a plus.
Cleaning done by a guy was not too great, I felt he just changed the towels and made the bed.
Surrounding area is very nice, lots of good restaurants in walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated 4-star H+ Hotel Bad Soden welcomes you in a stylish fashion, situated right at the Kurpark, the Hundertwasserhaus and the Taunus forest. The advantages of being located close to the Rhein- Main International Airport as well as the proximity to the trade fair grounds (Frankfurter Messe) offer you the possibility to discover the Rhein-Main area easily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your H+ Hotel Bad Soden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bad Soden Am Taunus
- Bad Soden Am Taunus Ramada
- H+ Hotel Bad Soden Germany