Visited here on company business. The restaurant & bar are very expensive - €49 pp for a steak which wasn't served with the jacket potato & veg as 'sold' to us & almost €10.00 for 2 lagers. The hotel was full to capacity yet one of the only 2 lifts was working.The food served at the 'banquet' dinner was inedible - I had a bread stick. Got the impression that some of the 'staff' were local students who had no experience of the hospitality industry. Such a shame as the town is lovely & well worth the visit but not this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated 4-star H+ Hotel Bad Soden welcomes you in a stylish fashion, situated right at the Kurpark, the Hundertwasserhaus and the Taunus forest. The advantages of being located close to the Rhein- Main International Airport as well as the proximity to the trade fair grounds (Frankfurter Messe) offer you the possibility to discover the Rhein-Main area easily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H+ Hotel Bad Soden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bad Soden Am Taunus
- Bad Soden Am Taunus Ramada
- H+ Hotel Bad Soden Germany