I stayed at the Ramada for the Frankfurt book fair. The lovely city of Bad Soden and the competitive price for a 4 star hotel proved a good compensation for the rather long distance to the Messe. The place was nice enough and offered a great breakfast selection but two things were hard to accept: Once of two elevators were out of order and having stayed on the 7th floor meant 5-10 minutes each time I went up or down, unbearable.. The other flaw was the wi-fi which did not work with only a paid alternative which was deducted from the final bill. I wouldn't have minded this for a day or two, but this went on for the entire 4 night stay. This could improve to be a fine hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated 4-star H+ Hotel Bad Soden welcomes you in a stylish fashion, situated right at the Kurpark, the Hundertwasserhaus and the Taunus forest. The advantages of being located close to the Rhein- Main International Airport as well as the proximity to the trade fair grounds (Frankfurter Messe) offer you the possibility to discover the Rhein-Main area easily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H+ Hotel Bad Soden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bad Soden Am Taunus
- Bad Soden Am Taunus Ramada
- H+ Hotel Bad Soden Germany