I stayed in this hotel only for a night. I came in very late and someone has reserved this hotel for me via another website. Unfortunately the reserveration did not come through, but this was not an issue for the very kind receptionist. He had a room for me and was so kind even to offer a better deal (same price but including breakfast) which I kindly accepted.
Room I was in was very outdated, but at least clean and functional.
You can see this hotel needs some renovation, at least the room where I stayed but the price was also friendly so I do not complain.
Breakfast was a buffet and from a good quality. I really appreciated the kindness of the employees.
Surrounding and village seems very nice although I was not able really enjoy because I needed to leave already very early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently renovated 4-star H+ Hotel Bad Soden welcomes you in a stylish fashion, situated right at the Kurpark, the Hundertwasserhaus and the Taunus forest. The advantages of being located close to the Rhein- Main International Airport as well as the proximity to the trade fair grounds (Frankfurter Messe) offer you the possibility to discover the Rhein-Main area easily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H+ Hotel Bad Soden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bad Soden Am Taunus
- Bad Soden Am Taunus Ramada
- H+ Hotel Bad Soden Germany