“Price quality are balanced”
Review of H+ Hotel Bad Soden

H+ Hotel Bad Soden
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Bad Soden
Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
“Price quality are balanced”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel only for a night. I came in very late and someone has reserved this hotel for me via another website. Unfortunately the reserveration did not come through, but this was not an issue for the very kind receptionist. He had a room for me and was so kind even to offer a better deal (same price but including breakfast) which I kindly accepted.
Room I was in was very outdated, but at least clean and functional.
You can see this hotel needs some renovation, at least the room where I stayed but the price was also friendly so I do not complain.
Breakfast was a buffet and from a good quality. I really appreciated the kindness of the employees.
Surrounding and village seems very nice although I was not able really enjoy because I needed to leave already very early.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Welcome by kind personnel at our arrival after a cancelled flight, we were assigned two rooms and their keys. After a nice dinner waited on a nice attendant, I started feeling like the fifth wheel. An annoyed service can hardly wait to send us to sleep from the bar, by my key I entered a room already busy awaking to sleeping guys, my colleague could not either open his room, and we were finally told by a yawning reception that 3 hours before we have been assigned only one room, as the hotel was full (sorry!? we had two keys and their numbered envelopes!); then we had to share the only available room in two. The morning after a super kind assistant tried to cheer us up, but point is I cannot either remember if I liked the room or not. Definitely needs to improve.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Bad Soden hotels

Sint oedenrode, the netherlands
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had a conference with a patient community in this hotel. Very good location: quiet and on the edge of a park, nice terrace, reachable by public transport, 17 km from Frankfurt airport. Breakfast was excellent, other meals were good (a little bit salty), Attitude and friendliness of staff OK. Event manager (Müller) service oriented guy. Very good value for money. Really recommended for this type of event. One comment: the booking and information website needs improvements for non-German speaking customers

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side have park view. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 March 2014

As others have noted, expensive parking, and weird entrance off to the side of the building. Room was small but comfortable and well equipped. Nice touch having 2 bottles of complimentary water, and tee and coffee making facilities. Bathroom nice, excellent shower.

I only spent one night there, mainly due to the convenient location for the airport where I had to be early the next morning.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Soner B, Manager at H+ Hotel Bad Soden, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Survey. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly. Sincerely, RAMADA Team Bad Soden
Liberec, Czech Republic
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Staying in this hotel during business trip. Price is reasonable no doubt, rooms are nice and big, however a bit worn out. Wifi connection in my room none or poor. Water tap does not flow very slowly, there is no pressure even Im in 1st floor. Bed mattres is split so no posaible to sleep in the middle. Not comfy sleeping there.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I stayed at the Ramada for the Frankfurt book fair. The lovely city of Bad Soden and the competitive price for a 4 star hotel proved a good compensation for the rather long distance to the Messe. The place was nice enough and offered a great breakfast selection but two things were hard to accept: Once of two elevators were out of order and having stayed on the 7th floor meant 5-10 minutes each time I went up or down, unbearable.. The other flaw was the wi-fi which did not work with only a paid alternative which was deducted from the final bill. I wouldn't have minded this for a day or two, but this went on for the entire 4 night stay. This could improve to be a fine hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
london
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Visited here on company business. The restaurant & bar are very expensive - €49 pp for a steak which wasn't served with the jacket potato & veg as 'sold' to us & almost €10.00 for 2 lagers. The hotel was full to capacity yet one of the only 2 lifts was working.The food served at the 'banquet' dinner was inedible - I had a bread stick. Got the impression that some of the 'staff' were local students who had no experience of the hospitality industry. Such a shame as the town is lovely & well worth the visit but not this hotel.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thermenhotel
#8 of 12 in Bad Soden
Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum
Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum
#1 of 1 in Sulzbach (Taunus)
Salina Hotel
Salina Hotel
#9 of 12 in Bad Soden

Been to H+ Hotel Bad Soden? Share your experiences!