Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg
  • Bar/Lounge
Casa Hotel(Neu-Isenburg)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt Gravenbruch(Neu-Isenburg)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfrankfurt airportshuttle busan overnight staydinner menuparking spaceper nightsmall roomstayed nightshotel roomshort staybreakfast was excellentvery nice hotelflightcarbusinesstaxisgermany
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

A not very interesting hotel overall. Was here for a trade show in Frankfurt. Hotel had a shuttle to the trade show and back which was very helpful.
There was no upgrade for IHG Platinum which was a shame.
Room was a nice size and pretty comfortable, no safe in the room.
Cleaning was so so. Bathroom small and basic with the on-wall shampoo dispenser which ran out mid-shower - so levels are obviously not checked.
Internet was free to me with the IHG card, but is an annoying system of vouchers to fill in on-line for 12 hours each. Otherwise they charged which I think is ridiculous in this day and age.
Breakfast was also so so.
Really nothing great. I would try to find a more expensive place closer to central Frankfurt next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear iaru,
Thank you very much for your review and your past stay with us.
We are happy to hear that you did like the room we provided, since we could not offer a free upgrade during your stay. It is always important to hear from our most loyal members about their experience. Of course as a Platinum member you are eligible for a free upgrade upon availability. During your stay we were fully booked because of the Frankfurt fair, which was the reason you did not receive your free upgrade.
We do not offer an in room safe, but we do offer a safety deposit box at the reception. The key for each box will be handed to the guest.
Of course I will inform our Kitchen Chief and the Housekeeping Manager about your comments and can assure you that this criticism is taken very seriously.
Unfortunately I cannot understand your disappointment about the free internet access. The internet user only has to log in once every 12 h with a simple password, I do not find this afford disturbing.
Of course there are always things we could do different / better and I can assure you that we are always working on a progress.
I hope you will give us a chance in the future to prove this progress to you.
Best regards

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I was satisfied with the hotel. It is about 15-20min from the airport by taxi (about 20-25EUR).
Not that far from the city center.
The rooms are nice and the staff is very helpful.
I had a great breakfast there. Some local food - wurst - vegetables, sweets, meat of your choice.
The wifi is not free of charge and this is the only point I could list as negative.
I was very satisfied..it is a nice hotel to go.
The room was so quite that I had a great sleep that night.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, sales representative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear GyFlo,
thank you very much for sharing your impressions about your stay at our Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg.
It has been a pleasure to read your fantastic comment.
It would be a delight to welcome you back at our hotel in the near future.
Kindly Regards.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stayed for One Night, Good Hotel at Great Value. Typical Good Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. Value for Money specially when you have flight Next Day. Breakfast was Fabulous. Location is very Good,Pampered by Nature & Greenery.
Had a good Sleep & Refreshing Morning.
Also they have regular Shuttle service to Frankfurt Airport as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, sales represantative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Arun1601,
thank you very much for choosing the Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg and for taking the time to write a feedback.
Your feedback has gratefully been received.
It has been a pleasure to read your fantastic review and I already have forwarded your great comment to the entire team.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kindly regards

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. After my first stay I've been back several times and I alway book early to be sure I get this hotel. The rooms are great and service is excellent. The location is nice and quiet and safe. There is parking garage and also plenty of free parking outside. The breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2014
HI-Neu-Isenburg, Sales representative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Redcaad,
thank you very much for sharing your impressions about your stay at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg on Tripadvisor. Your great comment has been received.
We were very glad to read your compliments regarding our location and services.
We are very pride that you are so satisfied with our hotel and we are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Kindly regards

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed Nov 18, 2013 as I had a flight the next morning. I don't know what all the fuss is about it not being an Airport Hotel. Their web site tells you it's a short drive to the airport and that it's in a business district. Both are correct and the time to the airport was about 10mins. My daughter dropped me off at the McDonalds which is about 2/3 blks away and after I ate I walked to the hotel. I was a nice, short walk down a well lit street. I was about 5:30/6p so lots of people were leaving all the office buildings and many were standing waiting for the bus. I am a woman who travels alone and I felt safe both on the street and at the hotel. Had a drink and used my laptop at the bar before heading up to my room for the night. Nice surprise for me when I forgot to put on my slippers...heated bathroom floor. The staff were all courteous and on check in two people were checking in a group of about 10 people. One employee still took the time to acknowledge me and assure that I would be next. My room was small, but I was alone so that did not bother me. They do have suites which does allow for more room with a sitting area. Overall, it's a good hotel: clean rooms, clean hotel, hotel prices on food and drink, average room rate and up front on fee for shuttle. My one complaint would be on the internet: free to elite members and public areas, but as a business area hotel I feel it should be free in the rooms as well. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank lafflops
HI-Neu-Isenburg, sales representative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Mrs lafflops,
thank you very much for your review. All coments are important for us. Becaus of them we are able to work on our services and facilities.
We work on our internet, that we can offer it all our clients for free. It will be need a little bit more time.
We look forward to welcome you again in our hotel.
Kindly Regards