“One night stay”

Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Neu-Isenburg
Reviewed 28 June 2014

A very disappointing stay in this hotel it was. We only spent one night, and it was enough. Prior to this hotel were in four other hotels, three in Germany and one in the Czech Republic. Each provided free Wi-Fi and two had a free airport shuttle. Not here. They charge for the Internet and six Euros per person to get back to the airport by the shuttle bus. They bring you in for free, but going back will cost. Overall the hotel looks tired. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul J
HI-Neu-Isenburg, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about your stay in the Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport on Tripadvisor. I’m sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay with us.
It’s important for us to make our guests feel “home” during their stay at our hotel, this is why we have had a full renovation of our guest rooms in 2011. Please let me know what exactly looks tired for you, this will help us to improve our rooms and to find new ways to make our guests feel more comfortable.
I have as well noticed your complaint regarding our Wi-Fi and the shuttle service. At the moment we unfortunately cannot provide these services free of charge. Therefore we can offer our guests some other amenities which are already included in the price: Our coffee and tea making facilities, 3 Pay - TV channels free of charge, Sauna and Mini Gym.
I’m very sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the price for our shuttle service. Usually, all guests have to pay for both transfers (from and to the airport) the following prices which you can also find on our homepage:

Price for 1 transfer:
1 person: € 15,00 per person
2 person: € 25,00 per person
3 and more person: € 30,00 per person

Please feel free to contact me directly to share your ideas for improvements under the following email address: sales@hi-ni.de .

Again, I regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel and we hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Frankfurt.

Yours sincerely

Nicole Rittstieg
Sales Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Stayed for one night and was made to feel very welcome from the moment I approached reception to checking. I love the bell system outside where you can call for a waiter. Rooms comfortable. At least 15 minutes drive to the airport just in case you preferred something closer.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel before departing on a flight from Frankfurt. It is conveniently located to the airport and run a shuttle to it. I dropped off my rental car at the airport and caught the hotel shuttle from Baggage Claim. I am not sure if the Shuttle was supposed to be complementary but I was not asked for anything for the ride to the hotel; however, I was charged 6 euro for the return trip the following morning It was worth the 6 euros not to mess with turning in a rental car before my flight. The hotel itself is in a nice wooded location but once you don't have a car it is far from everything. I ate in the bar and ordered from the menu and was it was good. The room was huge but a bit dated and felt like a meeting room which was remodeled into a sleeping room. The bed appeared to be one that folds into the wall so that the room can be used for other purposes. It was clean but I have slept in many more comfortable beds. Didn't have time for breakfast so I can't comment on it because i had a 6 am shuttle ride. I'm sure it was an honest mistake but check your bill. I stayed on rewards nights but they had an extra 18 euro on it that they quickly removed when I questioned it and were very apologetic. None of that would keep me from staying here again..

Room Tip: I would stay away from :fold-down bed rooms. Beds a so-so in sleep quality
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank svargasi
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear svargasi,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 5 April 2014

A not very interesting hotel overall. Was here for a trade show in Frankfurt. Hotel had a shuttle to the trade show and back which was very helpful.
There was no upgrade for IHG Platinum which was a shame.
Room was a nice size and pretty comfortable, no safe in the room.
Cleaning was so so. Bathroom small and basic with the on-wall shampoo dispenser which ran out mid-shower - so levels are obviously not checked.
Internet was free to me with the IHG card, but is an annoying system of vouchers to fill in on-line for 12 hours each. Otherwise they charged which I think is ridiculous in this day and age.
Breakfast was also so so.
Really nothing great. I would try to find a more expensive place closer to central Frankfurt next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear iaru,
Thank you very much for your review and your past stay with us.
We are happy to hear that you did like the room we provided, since we could not offer a free upgrade during your stay. It is always important to hear from our most loyal members about their experience. Of course as a Platinum member you are eligible for a free upgrade upon availability. During your stay we were fully booked because of the Frankfurt fair, which was the reason you did not receive your free upgrade.
We do not offer an in room safe, but we do offer a safety deposit box at the reception. The key for each box will be handed to the guest.
Of course I will inform our Kitchen Chief and the Housekeeping Manager about your comments and can assure you that this criticism is taken very seriously.
Unfortunately I cannot understand your disappointment about the free internet access. The internet user only has to log in once every 12 h with a simple password, I do not find this afford disturbing.
Of course there are always things we could do different / better and I can assure you that we are always working on a progress.
I hope you will give us a chance in the future to prove this progress to you.
Best regards

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I was satisfied with the hotel. It is about 15-20min from the airport by taxi (about 20-25EUR).
Not that far from the city center.
The rooms are nice and the staff is very helpful.
I had a great breakfast there. Some local food - wurst - vegetables, sweets, meat of your choice.
The wifi is not free of charge and this is the only point I could list as negative.
I was very satisfied..it is a nice hotel to go.
The room was so quite that I had a great sleep that night.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, sales representative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear GyFlo,
thank you very much for sharing your impressions about your stay at our Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg.
It has been a pleasure to read your fantastic comment.
It would be a delight to welcome you back at our hotel in the near future.
Kindly Regards.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stayed for One Night, Good Hotel at Great Value. Typical Good Holiday Inn Brand Hotel. Value for Money specially when you have flight Next Day. Breakfast was Fabulous. Location is very Good,Pampered by Nature & Greenery.
Had a good Sleep & Refreshing Morning.
Also they have regular Shuttle service to Frankfurt Airport as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HI-Neu-Isenburg, sales represantative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Arun1601,
thank you very much for choosing the Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg and for taking the time to write a feedback.
Your feedback has gratefully been received.
It has been a pleasure to read your fantastic review and I already have forwarded your great comment to the entire team.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kindly regards

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. After my first stay I've been back several times and I alway book early to be sure I get this hotel. The rooms are great and service is excellent. The location is nice and quiet and safe. There is parking garage and also plenty of free parking outside. The breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2014
HI-Neu-Isenburg, Sales representative at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Redcaad,
thank you very much for sharing your impressions about your stay at Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg on Tripadvisor. Your great comment has been received.
We were very glad to read your compliments regarding our location and services.
We are very pride that you are so satisfied with our hotel and we are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Kindly regards
Christin Andrae

Also consider these accommodations in or near Neu-Isenburg
Best Western Hotel Frankfurt Airport Neu-Isenburg
Kempinski Hotel Frankfurt Gravenbruch
Mercure Hotel Frankfurt Airport Neu-Isenburg
7 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Airport
Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt-Ai...
#1 of 9 in Morfelden-Walldorf
3 mi away
Holiday Inn Frankfurt-Airport North
Hotel Wessinger
Hotel Wessinger
#4 of 12 in Neu-Isenburg

Been to Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport - Neu-Isenburg? Share your experiences!