“poor food and even worse services”
Review of Maharaja Palace - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Indisch Essen
Description: Indisch Essen
Reviewed 5 March 2014

A group of us went for a business dinner, one of the dishes was a fish curry but it wasn't cooked propoerly, we asked for it to be cooked a little more of course. The reaction was incredible, they acted as if this was a personal insult to them. They did recook it though but it turned back up pretty much as charcoal and inedible. We complained and which was met with a shrug! We then came to pay and asked for this to be scrubbed from the bill, which anywhere else would have been reasonable as it was hardly touched. They refused and we had to pay the full amount which I find completely unreasonable as the dish was only €20. The business i work for have nearly 200 or so emplyees in Neu Isenburg, with constant international travellers, maybe 100 or so a month. We used this place maybe 2 or 3 times a week, averaging about €1000 a week in general, so the sake of a €20 euro refund they have now lost this business. The food might be OK sometimes but if it isn't they are not going to listen to you so this is now going to costs them about €4k a month now.

1  Thank nige t

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Went here a couple of times for dinner with my colleagues when I was here on business. The waiter (indian guy) was very polite and professional. He recommended dishes, and they were indeed good and to our tastes. Service was good, but he left since December 2013 and I heard a German woman took over. I had chicken tikka masala and butter curry with garlic naan on 2 separate occasions. The serving was just right, flavour was good, and the curry was just slurping good. They do serve wine, beers and other beverages, which was a plus. Give it a try when you are around the Neu-Isenburg area! :)

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I was very happy to discover this restaurant in my town Neu-Isenburg. The menu offers all well-know Indian dishes at a very high quality level. The nan is fantastic here. I also love the restaurant´s mango lassi. The service is fast and friendly. For Indian meals I always return here.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I am often in Neu-Isenburg on business and once in a while I feel like indian food. Well I have been here every time I felt like it and very often with new collegues. We have never been disappointed. The service is generally very good since this is a very small restaurant, I liked the buttered chicken and Palak Paneer. The Naan and rice were good enough to take plain.

If you are in Neu-Isenburg and feel like some good indian food, look no further.

Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

Cold smelly Samosas, salty curry, bland Balti, greasy boiled rice, chutneys in trays which were used umpteen times before and ridiculously bad service. Indian food isn't good in Germany generally, but this was beyond poor.

2  Thank NCSFrankfurt_Germany