Coming up the winding roads I didn't know what to expect but under poring rain and a very grey sky the hotel still looked beautiful and I'm sure the view would have been fantastic over Bonn in better weather conditions We only stayed a few hours for some lunch which was very nice(pricey)The staff was very busy so the service was a bit slow but it was all served with a smile. Very nice toilet's :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for its history as the guest house of the Federal Republic of Germany the Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg nowadays still welcomes guests by classical elegance and comfort on the highest standard, as well as the legendary view over the idyllic Rhine valley. In the middle of Germany's oldest nature reserve you may take a deep breath of the clear, fresh air and calm down from any daily stress. The magnificent architecture of the hotel's exterior is reflected in the exclusive elegance of its interior. The thoughtfully chosen furnishings and hand-picked details lend a unique atmosphere to every one of our 99 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg Hotel
- Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg königswinter