“Terrible service!!!”
Review of Drachenfelshotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Konigswinter
Drachenfelshotel
Ranked #4 of 9 Konigswinter B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Terrible service!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I was not expecting 5 star service in a small hotel in a little town but I was expecting some form of decent customer service. I made the horrible mistake of leaving my cell phone in the room after checking out. When I called about it later in the day my call went directly to the owner's cell (not the front desk) who was incredibly rude!! He refused to even look in the room!!! He even hung up on me and when I called again he threatened to call the police!! He would not even take my information so he could reach me if anyone found my cell phone.

I have NEVER been treated like that anywhere in the world!! I will never again stay at some no name hotel and I advise anyone who is thinking of staying here to watch out!!!

Room Tip: Stay in Bonn instead of Konigswinter
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Katherinestevens

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
solihull
Reviewed 28 May 2008

I booked up this hotel after browsing the internet and for some reason I got the impression this hotel was not located at the side of the Rhein.
When we got to the hotel I was confused as it was bang on the side of the rhein and was called the Drachenfelshotel, I thought for a minute I had the wrong hotel.
The location could not of been better and it came with free underground parking.
The main street of Konigswinter where all the shops and bars was only 50yds away and the sealife centre next door.

• Liked — location and room
  • Disliked — was undergoing a facelift on the outside
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank fadboy
Auckland
Reviewed 4 August 2007

I booked in here last minute (the night before arriving!) as I was wanting to base myself between Bonn and a smaller town in the Eifel region where I was visiting family.

I had been travelling around Italy and just come from France and was completely taken aback by how friendly and lovely the hosts were at Rheinhotel! I arrived and asked about travelling into Bonn and was given heaps of information and help about how to get the tram and then when I asked about information to travel to Adenau (an hour and a half south) the woman said she'd call the tourist information to get more information.

I was then up in my room for five seconds before the phone went and it was my host giving me more information! It was a huge change from the lack of service I'd been given in France!!

The rooms were excellently maintained and clean. The staff were extremely friendly, well-versed in English and SO helfpul. The breakfast was by far the best spread. There was a huge selection of meats, cheese, fruit, cereals, eggs, coffee, juices and teas. Real authentic german produce and just a brilliant experience overall!

The area is beautiful and safe and the locals were very friendly also! I would definitely stay here again.

The only thing was that I was on the first floor by the staircase so the room wasn't really sound proofed.

All in all an excellent stay!

Stayed June 2007
1 Thank HayleyMorris
Also consider these accommodations in or near Konigswinter
Maritim Hotel Koenigswinter
#12 of 17 in Konigswinter
Steigenberger Grandhotel Petersberg
Ringhotel Rheinhotel Dreesen
Ibis Budget Bonn Sud Konigswinte

Been to Drachenfelshotel? Share your experiences!