Review Highlights
Exhilarating Experience At Only 1,50 Euro

My wife and I had to experience this thing called the Graduation Tower. Check out Wikipedia to... read more

Reviewed 21 May 2023
Jim W
Sindelfingen, Germany
via mobile
great learning

Going up close to the water and Brush. Smelling the salty air. the day I went it was 35 Deg. C and... read more

Reviewed 19 November 2022
cabby1215
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews salty air works benefit euro science brush tower
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2016

This is a very unique structure that a lot of Germans feel helps you breathe better - I'm not totally convinced, but it was massive and interesting to experience. It is located in a very cute town, and I enjoyed the beautiful gardens and shoppes that were near the Saline.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

The building is the largest in its kind. Took me some time to find out it's purpose. The water flows from the top to the bottum so it creates very smalm drops that get into the air .. that creates a healthy atmosphere. You could visit the building for 1.50 euro.
Tip: In the heimatmuseum in the village they have a nive maquette of the building which makes it easy to look "inside" .

Date of experience: March 2016
4  Thank Michiel B
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Very interesting experience! For a small entrance fee I could stay as long as I wanted. Walking there, breathing salty humid air was refreshing in a hot sunny day. I just had to clean my glasses frequently as drops of salty water made white stains on them and I couldn't see. And my skin became salty as well. :)

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank EvaF2Eva
Reviewed 21 February 2016

En route to Saarbrucken via some very pretty towns and vineyards this caught my eye and glad I stopped. Fascinating building that collects natural salt for spa treatments by running spring water over birch twigs. The town itself is quite picturesque and made for a lovely wander in the afternoon sun. If you find yourself in the area and need a break, this would be a great place!

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank timcr005
Reviewed 6 October 2015

This therapeutic building has salt water that drips down some twigs and things. It gives off a pleasant aroma that is fresh and soothing.

It is all natural and supposedly people come from long and far to see it and breathe in its health benefits.

With the low cost, it's worth it for the memory value, at the very least.

Date of experience: September 2015