Review Highlights
Exhilarating Experience At Only 1,50 Euro

My wife and I had to experience this thing called the Graduation Tower. Check out Wikipedia to... read more

Reviewed 21 May 2023
Jim W
Sindelfingen, Germany
via mobile
great learning

Going up close to the water and Brush. Smelling the salty air. the day I went it was 35 Deg. C and... read more

Reviewed 19 November 2022
cabby1215
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews salty air works benefit euro science brush tower
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2016

This is truly a special building. Take your time to study how this spectacular structure could influence your health. Breath in the air with the minerals that should have a good effect on your health, and simply enjoy the great view on the Weinstrasse.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 20 July 2016

A pleasant and nice way to spend a hours in Bad Durkheim. It's a very unusual structure even if you don't care for the health benefits.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016

This is a very unique structure that a lot of Germans feel helps you breathe better - I'm not totally convinced, but it was massive and interesting to experience. It is located in a very cute town, and I enjoyed the beautiful gardens and shoppes that were near the Saline.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

The building is the largest in its kind. Took me some time to find out it's purpose. The water flows from the top to the bottum so it creates very smalm drops that get into the air .. that creates a healthy atmosphere. You could visit the building for 1.50 euro.
Tip: In the heimatmuseum in the village they have a nive maquette of the building which makes it easy to look "inside" .

Date of experience: March 2016
4  Thank Michiel B
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Very interesting experience! For a small entrance fee I could stay as long as I wanted. Walking there, breathing salty humid air was refreshing in a hot sunny day. I just had to clean my glasses frequently as drops of salty water made white stains on them and I couldn't see. And my skin became salty as well. :)

Date of experience: June 2015