“Amazing hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel L'Europe

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boppard
Hotel L'Europe
Ranked #18 of 19 Hotels in Boppard
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Amazing hotel”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I've just got back from this hotel and I had an amazing time the rooms were very clean a maid came and cleaned them every day the staff were very nice and the for was home made and the bread rolls made fresh. Before I went here I read the reweiws on this website and they were very patronising but I can tell u now the water was clean the rooms were clean and it's better than expected

Room Tip: All rooms have the same noise but a room facing the river Rhine is better
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Zoe C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I went with a school group of 60. There was a maximum of 4 in a room with 3 beds? That ment one of us had to sleep on the floor. We had spiders, moths and beetles in our room every night and they grew more and more every time. The food was soggy, not a wide selection at all. There was about 5 choices to choose from. The glasses were dirty, one of mine had a lipstick stain on. Also there was so much spiders etc... We all begun to get scared. We went down to reception to asked for it to be sorted out or be moved rooms and they refused. In the end we had to go into someone else's room ( which was not allowed) and all had to stay on the floor. The toilet paper was like sandpaper but you can cope. The only good thing was SOME of the staff was polite and there was a nice view of the Rhine, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Courtney M

Travellers are raving about these Boppard hotels

England
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at the hotel l'europe on a week long school trip. Overall the hotel exceeded my expectations as I read the reviews and was quite concerned about it. The food wasn't too great but wasn't terrible either and the only other bad thing was that they locked the patio door with the views over the Rhine so it got quite hot in our room but that was probably for safety reasons

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank billiewhite5
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed here with a group of year 9 pupils - it was fantastic! The location is stunning - right on the Rhine with most of our rooms overlooking the river - I even had a balcony with a beautiful view! The rooms were spacious and clean, although the pupils were 4/5 to a room. The pupils had coloured duvets, but the staff had beautifully white - and not a hole to been seen in any of them despite the other reviews on here.
The food was great, lasagne, chips and fish fingers - great for kids! And soup, salad and puddings too - the soup was tasty.
The trains both behind the hotel and across the river could be noisy, but I had no problems sleeping.

The balcony/ terrace was fantastic for evening conversation and would be a great place for a few glasses of wine/ beer.

Room Tip: Rooms on the river are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Louise F
Lee-on-the-Solent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The reviews I have read our very patronising.. To a generally clean hotel.
The hotel was slightly unappealing on the outside, buy we walked in and it was a nice cosy place. We got given our keys which was nice and quick, unlike many places.
The room was big enough for 4 people, so we were happy with that. Our only major problem was that we found flies nesting in the corner, but that didn't worry us.
The food was appetising, and the service from the waitress was good. She was friendly and willing to answer any questions, just like the receptionists.
This was a pleasant place to stay, during our school trip, so, if you read this, Hotel L'Europe, danke fur ein gut Trippe :)

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Joshua M
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The location is beautiful, with our room looking onto the river. I had a great trip overall, but mainly because of the activities outside the hotel. The room were clean and the beds were comfy, but quite snug and small. As for the food it wasn't that good at all.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank lauren33620
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I went on a school trip with my year and as we got to the hotel it seemed nice but as i got to my room i went for a shower and the shower head fell on me knocking me out cold for a few senconds and i found my self laying in a pool of dirty sewage water. I also got acused of breaking a screw on light bulb because i touched it and it fell off and smashed. The owner stared at me awkwardly when this happened she hurt my eyes! The food was terrible and i dont fancy having hairs in my soup every day for breakfast. Id rather eat the clay of the tennis court next to it. When we were on the boat we all had bananas that we chucked off the boat whilst the teacher wasnt looking. The beds were like sleeping on rocks i felt like fred flinstone.Mine was a metal one which squeaked whenever I moved I was forced to sleep on the beetle infested floor!

Room Tip: Dont go, or good luck
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends