“Lovely place, brilliant views.”
Review of Mosel Valley

Mosel Valley
More attraction details
Owner description: The beautiful rolling hills situated along the Mosel River make for one of Europe's great wine valleys.
England, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Lovely place, brilliant views.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

It is a lovely place to go on holiday, certainly makes a difference from the midlands! It has lots of lovely towns that I visited and I would thoroughly recommend it, I would find it impossible to say which I prefer between the Rhine Valley and the Mosel Valley.

1 Thank Xcod S

• Czech first
  • Greek first
Rafina, Greece
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Incredible natural beauty”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Vineyard hills rolling down to the riversides, shining waters with dreamy reflections of little villages, calm friendly nature..

Visited June 2014
3 Thank zaniko
Schweich, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“My paradise”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I live here since May 2005, and I never want to live. Do you need more? Every evening, I drive to the highest point in Schweich, to admire the beautiful valley under the sunset. That's how I find inner peace. And yes, there are many other places, some equally beautiful, some more beautiful, but the Mosel Valley here has a special charm, unmatched by other places I've seen.

3 Thank Mihaela L
Asker, Norway
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Finest rieslings in the world!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I'll always come back to Mosel! Small villages, local wine poducers that have time to tell you about their wines and a really picturesque setting.

2 Thank TorKr
Casselberry, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Incredible!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I don't know about driving it, but I do know that sailing the river on board a river cruise, with a glass of the local wine in hand...is unbelievable!

2 Thank David C