“Calima Surf School Holidays 2013”
Review of Calima Surf

Calima Surf
More attraction details
Owner description: Calima Surf School and Surf Camp since 1996 in Famara Natural Reserve (Lanzarote). Book any complete surf course level 1 (beginners) , 2 (intermediate) or 3 (advance - surfaris) and stay for free in our Surf house located barely 90 meters from Famara Beach. We are open all year round.
Minsk, Belarus
“Calima Surf School Holidays 2013”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Calima Surf School is the best place to start surfing! I was there 2013 September. Took two weak surfing coerces. And now I can catch waves! I'm pappy!

Visited September 2013
CalimaSurf, Propietario at Calima Surf, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thanks for that... It´s worth taking a surf course to learn the basics to be able to surf alone. We are
happy to hear from you. keep surfing!!

Ghent, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Super enthousiastic teacher!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

It was the first time i went surfing so it was all new to me. Im very happy i chose calima surf as a school. Claudio is a great teacher and very nice as a person as well. He helped me to stand on the board ( in the sea) at least for twenty times..untill i got it. He is so enthusiastic about surfing and loves to share this with students. They show lots of technics to be able to be a good surfer. The apartment and surf house i rented there were very nice and not to expensive!

Visited June 2014
Paris
“Go for it!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hi,
I went to the calima surf camp with 2 friends, and came back with more friends + a surfing addiction;
Super teachers crew and atmosphere in the house, amazing lanscape and rough sunny days.
Have a week overthere and check it by yourself!

Visited June 2014
Ghent, Belgium
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

After some time I am finally going back to Famara to upgrade my level of surfing with Calima Surf School. The first time I was there I had a blast! Learning to surf in this wonderfull location was the best holliday I've had. The teachers are very good and above all, awesome guys. They explained everyting, from the working of the sea till selecting and catching the good waves. They teach with a lot of fun, personal tips and the theory blended into the practice. They even took pictures for a photo analysis of our surfing.
After 5days of classes I bought myself a board and a wetsuit. ever since I have been surfing in Belgium, France and the north of Spain. But man, I 've lost my heart to Lanzarote. :-)

I adviced two friends to learn surfing at the Calima Surf School. Both of them told me the same: "It was awesome and I wanna go back!" So withing two weeks I'm going back with one of them and my girlfriend who is new to surfing. We will take the surfing and diving classes combo. I can't wait to be there again.

I highly recommend this school.

Visited July 2013
Genoa, Italy
“Holaaa!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Very good experience in surf school. Nice people, great teachers and amazing landscape!
I will come back very soon!!

Visited August 2013