Hotel Osterkrug
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Hotel Arlau-Schleuse(Hattstedtermarsch)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here with group of friends last week .Our first time in this beautiful part of Germany.The location and welcome first class.Kimberly could not have been more helpful and even accommodated us to eat a lovely meal quite late when the kitchen was closing.We appreciated her going the extra mile and the food was great.Room very clean and comfortable and good breakfast choice.Free parking another bonus and a great market to wander in the next morming.Will return and stay again .Thank you.Highly recommend !!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I wouldn't going to write a review but I remembered that a lot of American travelers read this site and it wouldn't be fair not to warn them of a hotel that I think has to be the worse hotel I've ever stayed in! No sheets on beds and the place smells like animal poop! I looked at the floor covered with crumbs and I had to wrap myself in towels out of the bathroom to stay warm! I tried repeatedly to call front desk and no reply at least twenty times! I guess I got them at a slow time! dirty rooms and a poor decor! If you only speak english you might as well sleep in your car because they do not have any translations in the rooms! I tried all the numbers on the german list and I accidentally got the police! They were nice tho and the officer I talked to told me about another place to stay! The sad thing is that it was probably a beautiful place at one time! We leave in the morning, thank god! I'll repost it in german if you cann't read english, that's more than the hotel would do for you!
AMERICAN AND ENGLISH SPEAKING TOURIST PLEASE AVOID, YOU'LL THANK ME!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We had excellant service, and stayed for a week. The breakfast was extremely good,
the staff were really helpful, and the management altogether was first class. We
arrived and were helped immediately with accommodation, which was spotless, large
rooms and we felt spoilt all week. My first time staying in Germany and will come
again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BlackpoolJasmine16
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Very cosy resteraunt. Good food and service. Rooms also lovely and the prices is fantastic.

However it said it had internet but then turned out it was broken. Dont you just hate that? Plus the mobile phone reception is terrible here. So basically you are cut off with no gadgets. Good or bad? However great place even if it is in the middle of nowhere.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Kenneth R
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Just ten minute walk from the city centre , this hotel provides good accomodation in a quiet atmosphere. Our room was huge, but the bathroom really tiny: i don't understand why they didn't make it a little larger with all the space they had...antway both very clean and spotless. They spoke english and accepted credit cards...don't smile....if you visit this beautiful spot of germany you'll find out that both things should not be taken for granted. The breakfast room is very large and breakfast average.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple