“Incredible Stay!”
other traveller has booked this property
Stay comfortable at Camp Oak view Camp oak View
Camp Oak View, Tents inside
camping in Bir Billing
stay in Camps in Bir Billing
Bon fire at Camp In Bir Billing
camping and paragliding in Bir Billling, Himachal Pradesh.
BIR BILLING, HOTEL AND CAMPING
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
AlysiaH17
“Incredible Stay!”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

3 Friends and I had an awesome weekend staying in luxury tents, with quality and delicious food, service was fantastic and to top it off the scenery was amazing! We also went paragliding with the company - best decision and an experience of a lifetime! All the staff were so professional and friendly. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!

17 Feb 2017
Thanks for your valuable review, looking forward for your next visit.
Soumya S
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

A very beautiful and serene place. Had an absolutely wonderful time. Experienced camping in natural surroundings with only the sounds of chirping birds surrounding you. The campfire was so amazing considering that the weather was freezing!!! And the paragliding experience was out of the world!!! The trek to the paragliding take off point was so awesome!! The view!!!
And being a foodie, I loved the food prepared at this camp! Stuffed ourselves till we could eat no more!
Make sure to go in a big group. They have enough number of tents to accommodate a party of 10-12 ppl! A must visit place!

8 Feb 2017
Thanks for your valuable review to motivate us
r0mshas
“Mesmerizing & Hospitality at its best!”
Reviewed 5 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I was really confused for our 1st vacation of this year & after a week of talking with my husband we decided for Bir billing (Mainly because of Paragliding). The task ahead me was the hotel booking and planning the whole trip. While searching I checked with my husband if he is good with camping as well and his one yes turned our trip the most memorable one. I immediately checked with Camp Oak View and after rounds of emails we finalized one of their package with complete itinerary. We drove from Delhi to Bir (With a night halt at Mohali).

There hospitality started even before we reached there. We got a call from one of their person asking us where have we reached & to give him a call once we have reached Palampur so that they can direct us. Upon reaching Madher chowk , that person was continuously in touch with us & met us half the way & took us to CAMP OAK VIEW. I can not forget that cute door which they have, symbolizing the start of the camp area. The whole view was breathtaking. With each passing moment I was being in love with the place more & more.

Since it was a weekday it was only me & my husband there & still they planned everything for us very nicely. Food was amazingly good, bonfire with that soft music (ohhhh i want to go back to that moment), trekking with that local uncle who never got tired and we kept asking him to go slow...paragliding trip to Billing and taking us back to hotel paul manor where our car was parked....everything was just superb.

It was our anniversary and apparently they remembered it (Mentioned in one of my email to them) and when we came back from trekking they were ready with flower arrangement & cake. That was such a sweet gesture which we will remember for a long long time...They even made the dinner arrangement around bonfire for 2 of us.

The camps are clean inside with comfortable mattress, warm blankets & they provided us hot water bag each of the night.

Big thanks to Varun & his team for all the efforts in making this as one of the most memorable trip for us & yes we will definitely come back to this place when it is at its full bloom. :)

Your age range 25-34
5 Feb 2017
Thanks for your valuable review
Panchakar...
New Delhi, India
“Must stay if you are in Bir”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Bir is unexplored destination in Himalayas. Bir is known for paragliding but stay at camp Oak view is one of the best experience in my visit to Himachal. People at property is one of the key at place, totally helpful, informative. We did trek to Thathi village with Khadak singh a 67 year old guide much much fit then us. Food was awesome, super clean tent, super clean toilets and amazing music at the time of Bon fire. Camp team has their own paragliders headed by Mr. Arvind Paul who is among top pilots of India. Amazing experienced team. Must visit again camp Oak view with my family next time

Your age range 25-34
28 Feb 2017
Thanks
RohitG166...
“Awesome camping experience :)”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location secluded within the interiors of forest and a perfect camping destination. Well maintained tents with great food ! Must visit in case you are planning to visit Bir for para gliding experience :)

30 Jan 2017
Thanks for your valuable review Rohit
tapasm90
“Require slight improvements”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Pros- 1.Good place to stay right in laps of nature.
2. Clean camps and hygienic toilets
3. Food was good.

Cons- 1. Toilets are far from camps and this is quite annoying during winter when temperature is below 0 degree.

2. There should be warm water kettle in camp. It is again very difficult to drink cold water in freezing cold

3. Bon fire arrangements were quite disappointing.

4. My booking included paragliding. But after we were done with the paragliding there were no arrangement for taxi to get back to hotel and I have to book my own taxi.

5. I would advise to include other activities in camp.

2 Jan 2017
Hi,

Thanks for the review, Toilets are near to your tents. Transportation was not added in your package, even though we assisted to reach at camp, your driver dropped you at Baijnath, yu asked our driver to picked up from there, why should we pay for that. we surprised to hear that you want drop till Baijnath, you must check your inclusion and exclusions, I explained you that drop till Baijnath was not included, even after that you have refused to pay to driver. I am not sure what you were looking for. You have stayed at Camp, Check out from Camp at 1000 hrs, then paragliding session, which other transport you are asking and which hotel
ChandruTh...
New Delhi, India
“Great experience.”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

The stay was much better than I expected. The tents were clean and comfortable, the toilets and bathrooms were clean, the management and staff were exceptionally helpful, the place is well located, the trek was well-coordinated, the paragliding was great and food served at the camp was very good as well. Overall, excellent experience.

28 Feb 2017
Thanks for your valuable review sir, Looking forward for your next visit
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing