The Lobby is somewhat small but a look into the Dining Room with its high 6m ceiling and Glass fronts promises class and old-fashioned luxury. Rooms are of modest size but comfortable, clean, and they give out to a spectacular mountain - and lake panorama. Beautiful new Spa and Sauna.
The best way to arrive is by Steamboat from Lucerne. Admittedly it takes a full 2h but this is well worth it. Plan excursions to the Devils bridge near Andermatt, learn about Suvarows battle against the Napoleonic army, take the gondola up to Urmiberg, Visit the 'Gruetli' (birthplace of Switzerland) and hike to Seelisberg and to Morschach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldstatterhof occupies a captivating and awe-inspiring location on the cusp between Lake Lucerne and Lake Uri, surrounded by a beautiful private park and with views of the Alps of Canton Uri. Situated within sight of the historic Rutli Meadow, this place awakens memories of the Swiss Confederation's Genesis back in the mists of time, interwoven with myths and legends. This is a place that's imbued with energy in the midst of an archaic, natural spectacle encompassing mountains, cliffs, water and wind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seehotel Waldstaetterhof Brunnen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seehotel Waldstatterhof Brunnen Hotel Brunnen
- Seehotel Waldstatterhof Hotel Brunnen