“I love this Place”

Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2013

escuse me for my English but i am french .
i love this place .i try to have dinner at this place every summer when i visit my friend in Crans-Montana.
i love the ambiance .the staff is young and helpful.Food is great local food.The raclette "au Feu de bois " is agreat show. there is a stong smell of cheese so if you do not like cheese suggest you abstain..

1  Thank thierry F
Caroline A, Public Relations Manager at Restaurant La Dent Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Mr Thierry F,

Your English is more than fine! We are delighted to have such loyal customers and we thank you for that :)

See you soon at la Dent Blanche!

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We are not happy at all.
The fondue de fromage was completely full of alcohol, uneatable! The fondue barbare was nothing special and prices were not up to standard (please find the attached file).The atmosphere would be nice but the manager is very rude and the waitresses are visibly terrorized by her. It is not nice and elegant mistreat waitresses in front of clients. I would not recommend it!

1  Thank grandemela80
Caroline A, Responsable relations clients at Restaurant La Dent Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2013

Good afternoon,

I have been an employee at "La Dent Blanche" for 5 years and I have to say that I am very surprised. Usually guests come to us as we have, in their opinion, "the best raclette and fondue" of the region! Errors in proportion can happen and your fondue might have been "uneatable", however you should have told us and we would have changed it right away.

Concerning the service, I would like to apologise. During Christmas and New Year's Eve the ski resort is full and we have a lot of reservations which means that we don't have any day off and that we work 10 to 12 hours a day. The manager might have been a bit nervous due to the lack of sleep and stress but believe me, we are not terrorized by her! I personally love working with her and I totally understand if she gets nervous as working in the hospitality industry can be really harsh.

When it comes to the "fondue barbare", it might not be your piece of cake but believe me, you would be amazed by the number of guests that come every year just because they absolutely love it. It is the dish that we sell the most!

I hope that you will have the opportunity to come again. We would love you to experience the "Dent Blanche" experience once again, and to enjoy it!

I wish you a nice day,

Aymon Caroline

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Very unfriendly staff, quite rude and slow. We had to send the bill back twice for correction and got a lot of attitude from staff... overall, bad experience. The fries were good, the rest of the food average.

1  Thank RAC1977
Caroline A, Guest Relations Manager at Restaurant La Dent Blanche, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear guest,

We appologize for what sounds like an unplaisant stay at our restaurant. We constantly try to make our best to please our guests, however we sometimes fail. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to make up for it.

We wish you an excellent day and we would like you to feel welcome to come back for a nicer experience!

Reviewed 18 September 2012

The restaurant has a typical and relax atmosphere. The service is very good and last but not least the food was simply great. Couple of us had a special fondue (it was simply great) and the others hunting (great as well). They propose very good local wines. Really worthy to go there and this is what we will do next time we'll be in
Crans-Montana!

Dear G V,

Thank you for your review! Our main goal is to delight our customers and we can say "mission accomplished" :) There is no better rewards as managers.

See you soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Always a highlight of a visit to Crans Montana. The food is very special. The 5 egg omelette is light and fluffy. Probably the best omelette I've ever tasted. The fondue cooked in a 'soup' of mushrooms is amazing. One is spoilt for choice. One of the downsides is the new building that has been erected that has been erected at the front. This doesn't spoil the view from the restaurant. It is a joy to sit outside in the summer and, if it is a little cool, a blanket will be provided. The restaurant is equally good in Winter and Summer.
Even though the Swiss Franc has weakened recently the prices feel high. That may just reduce visits to once a year.

Dear Ian,

We thank you for your review! it is our pleasure to host you year after year.

Best regards