“Great little hotel, spotless and good value”
Review of Hotel Silvapina

Hotel Silvapina
Hotel Silvapina
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Klosters
Chamonix
“Great little hotel, spotless and good value”
Reviewed 3 August 2009

We stayed 2 nights in the Silvapina while competing in a race in Davos. Our room had a cute 4 poster bed and was totally spotless with a great shower. Breakfast was lovely with the best bread ever! Staff really friendly and helpful. Close enough to Klosters and Davos with good transport links and free train to Davos. Very pretty chalet-style hotel, stunning views and terrace, plus tennis court. A really beautiful part of the country and the race was brilliant. It's a Swiss budget hotel but was far better than expected and a bargain!
Only negative for us is that our room overlooked the trainline and level crossing and although trains didn't run through the night, they were pretty noisy until 11pm and started again at 5am.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sammorton

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 September 2002

I Recently stayed two nights at the Silvapina Hotel in Klosters Dorf, (near Davos) Switzerland. My only complaint is that I didn't cut short my stays in Italy and France so as to have more time in Klosters. The accomodations at the Silvapina were outstanding. I suspect I was given an upgrade from what I had reserved, but maybe not. The hotel staff was most gracious, providing me unasked for aid in finding distant relatives in a nearby village. I ordered dinner for a party of four and was pleased when they accomodated special dietary requirements for one individual. needless to say I plan on returning to the Silvapina.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member