Hadn't been here for about 3 years and it was great to be back! The hotel, which was top historic hotel in Switzerland in 2003 has just celebrated winning its first Michelin star for the restaurant and it is really well deserved. Although I did not eat in the restaurant this time, my ravioli served in the bar on the Saturday night was pretty enough to paint! They gave me an upgrade to a junior suite by way of apology that the swimming pool was closed for repairs. Instead of a room overlooking the garden of the Vevey museum and part of the lake, I had a huge room with lounge area and balcony direct over Lake Geneva with stunning views both east and west.
Yes it is an expensive hotel but it truly is one of the best I've ever stayed in and the whole experience is worth it.
Yet again, everything was wonderful, the staff are worth their weight in gold and it feels so much as if I am a long lost friend every time I go. Can't wait for the next visit with my mother in September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1842, the Hotel des Trois Couronnes is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, facing the stunning Swiss Alps. Spacious but intimate, all 68 rooms, Junior Suites and Suites match with today's tastes, combining luxury, refinement and modernity. Epicureans will enjoy "Le Restaurant" with its grand panoramic terrace serving traditional cuisine cooked either in a light or in a gourmet way and offering every season a new menu. A wide range of dishes are without lactose and/or gluten and we propose as well vegetarian's menu.The Puressens Destination Spa is welcoming both hotel guests and day clients looking for personal treatment packages extending over a period of several days around a concept of well-being based on three pillars: "Body, Spirit and Nutrition". The Puressens Destination Spa offers each client a specific treatment package adapted to their needs and expectations. These treatments will be accompanied by delicious menus based on light and balanced nutrition prepared by the head chef in consultation with a dietician. The Puressens Destination Spa works with a collection of doctors and specialists who concentrate on anti-aging, nutrition, sports, and preventive health programs, including smoking cessation, supervised detoxification, stress management, and weight loss. The 1500-square-meter spa provides a broad range of skin-care, beauty, wellness, and sports treatments in the 10 treatment rooms. The spa also features indoor and outdoor relaxation areas,spa cuisine, a sauna, steam room, and separate men's and women's changing areas with showers. The spa's signature treatment is the Joelle Ciocco Discovery Treatment. It includes an analysis of the guest's skin type and identification of external aggressions on the skin and ends with an adaptation of personal skin treatment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel des Trois Couronnes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Des Trois Couronnes
- Des Trois Couronnes Hotel