“Very Good Italian”

Pizzeria Ristorante Molino, Vevey
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Vevey
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A mere breath away from the Théâtre de Vevey, you will find the Pizzeria Ristorante Molino. In the peaceful Italian setting we invite you to consistently enjoy fresh delicacies from an authentic Italian cuisine. Along with our popular classics such as freshly-baked pizzas, homemade pasta, risotto as well as meat and fish dishes, our guests can look forward to a comprehensive wine list and a fine array of desserts. On sunnier days you can enjoy all our delicious culinary plates sitting outside on the glorious terrace.
Aberdeen/Rotterdam
“Very Good Italian”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is in the centre of Vevey. Excellent Pizza and the usual Italian fare. It is however expensive, especially the wine which is prohibitively expensive even for the Montreux Riviera.

Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
Vevey, Switzerland
“Too expensive”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Good but too expensive for a pizzeria. Decorum is impressive, service ok, but when finished you emptied your pockets !

Visited March 2014
“Great italian pizza in Vevey”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Warm and friendly staff, nice environment, character.

Great pizzas and salads

Central location - easy to walk to from all local hotels

Vevey, Switzerland
“not professional”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I went there several times, we had some comments for the restaurant before but tonight was worst. I love one specific pasta but they changed the menu and the past had gone and prices are increased. we ordered salad and main menu, the salad, there are plastic things inside. I wanted to say and waiting long time but the manager took our dishes so quickly and I said "excuse me", didn't reach him. I used to work at restaurant and if i found plastic in the plate, i will ask the customer. and my main was lasagna. the plate was all burn from the tomato sauce. I understand this is from sauce but it was really not beautiful. I asked them if it's right plate and they said yes...I asked them to change the plate, not change the taste. and when it came back to my table, it was already another menu. the taste was really salty. Totally, they are getting worst. we've never used there anymore.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank hal0408
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good italian fare”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Very central, close to lake and railway station. Nice, upscale italian restaurant with white tablecloths. Good mix of food, from Pizza to fish and steak, with focus on fresh pasta. Prices are ok. The restaurant does welcome families. We had Pizza and veal chop with fresh pasta and funghi porcini and were pleased with what we got on the plates. Good value for money.

Visited November 2013