La Fleur du Lac
US$165
  • Pool
US$166
US$136
Romantik Hotel Mont-Blanc Au Lac(Morges)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$159
US$141
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
L'Ermitage de Bernard Ravet(Vufflens-le-Chateau)
Priceline
Motel des Pierrettes(Saint Sulpice)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnice hotellake genevalocal winenice barold stylethe hotel offersfriendly servicerooms are cleanhotel is locatedfree wifibalconynoiseimpressionregion
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We went to this restaurant with my family to eat lunch. I must said that I was very disappointed. The french fries were too salty, one of the waiter was disrespectful towards my stepsiter ,the service was long. Given t the price we had paid, I expected far much better from this restaurant. I will never set a foot in this place again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank angelanouchka
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel gave us a poor show. Although clean and overall friendly (except when checking out) and nicely located on the shores of the lake, the services this hotel offers are below par. With the hotel about 15 walking minutes away from the picturesque town center of Morges, guests will invariably choose to dine in the hotel restaurant and there you pay far too much for an average quality of food, and I hesitate to write 'bad quality' because I did not feel very well the next day at all. But the worst part of our stay was the noise. The hotel is very noisy overall but when a very late arrival decided to have a bath at 2 am (besides banging doors and laughing loudly) things got as bad as they could. I didn't get to sleep till 5, having to drive that day 700 kilometers. I don't understand why the owner doesn't have a noise policy in place. Anyway, all visitors to the Geneva area must realize it is expensive. The best bargains are probably in France, which is cheaper overall. If you do stay in Switzerland, try to have avoid high hotel bills and have dinner in a cheaper restaurant somewhere else. There was quite a bit of choice in Morges.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This is hotel that has maybe had its glory days in mid 60's. Located as name says next to Lac Leman. As i wrote in topic, it is all about what your expectations are. Here room maybe is bit warm, but on the otherside you get flashback to mid 60's. Detrition was visible everywhere however room was clean and nothing were broken. Walls were thing and you may hear people next room having teleconferance to US. at 1.a.m.
Walking distance to local train station Morges St. jean. However train to Geneva airport will not stop here. If you are coming from GVA airport stop need to be Morges. Taxi about 13 CHF. Breakfast needs improvement at least for those who eats breakfast - Swiss do not.

Room Tip: I didn' t found swimming pool and tried room service, but in Ipad once you touch something you are not able to retract that. So sorry for rate. Swimming pool and room service.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I loved this Gem on Lake Geneva, a group of ladies visited the hotel for 2 nights. Beautifully clean, lovely staff, and an amazing evening meal. I particulary enjoyed the wines!!! Would recommend this hotel. Short walk to Morges. Great Market.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2013

With geneva hotels being both pricey and full, I chose this hotel as its near the train station of Morges St Jean, and is only 30 minutes from Geneva central station.

Hotel and rooms were lovely, and the views over the lake were superb.

I ate in the restaurant on my first night, and the food was lovely although a bit pricey - but we are talking about Switzerland.

Downsides - WiFi is an extra, and the packages are not attractive. On the second morning breakfast was not laid out at 0630, so a small delay as the hotel porter searched for the usual breakfast ingredients.

Worth a visit

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room overlooking the lake
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business