I stayed one night at Beau Rivage whilst on business. It's a lovely old building in a great location in a lovely town. The position on the shores of Lac Leman is fantastic.
- the people were lovely. Accommodating when we arrived late and friendly.
- the breakfast was excellent and included in the price rather than an extra CHF 30, as some Geneva hotels charge.
- the aircon in the room was epic on a very warm night. The day either side was in excess of 30 deg C.
- A minibus that gave me a lift to the office. Excellent.
- Toiletries - loads in the room free of charge.
Could do better:
- No iron available or trouser press in the room. Not acceptable for a business traveller.
- The lighting in the room was harsh. All of the bulbs were halogen spotlights, even he reading light next to the bed which kicked out a lot of heat.
- the room decor was pale and neither traditional or modern. The lighting didn't help.
- Price. The same as an equivalent hotel in central Geneva.
This is basically a good hotel with some details that would be easy to fix, especially as the staff are very welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to major renovations. Its reopening is tentatively scheduled for the end of 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Beau-Rivage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beau Rivage Hotel Nyon