Hotel de l'Ange
  • Breakfast included
Hotel du Moulin(Signy-Grens)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewswarm hospitalityboutique hotelroom was cleantwo nightsrailway stationginkeylake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The reservation for 2 single rooms was messed up and only 1 room reserved. My travelling companion then was put up in a neighbouring hotel. The room in the "Ange" was on the second floor and facing the street. Due to the heavy traffic it was very noisy, bad luck if you prefer to be able to open your window. Add to that a smallish single bed with a sloping mattress which made sleeping even more difficult. Most likely the rooms to the back are much quieter. The bathroom was very small and the shower cubicle had many cracked tiles. Please note that if you are coming back late (after midnight) you must take the room key with you, although you are not being informed about this.

Room Tip: Ask by all means for a room at the back.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank B W
Philippe K, Directeur général at Hotel de l'Ange, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comment on tripadvisor, it always helps us to improve our service and quality. Again we are sorry for the confusion on the reservation. There are no excuses. We hope that the stay of your colleague was good. All our rooms except our suite are facing the street. I do undestand in a city traffic can be disturbing. We are sorry about it. For the bathroom, we will be renovating them starting end of July. And we are sorry for the key, but we explain to all our customers that they have to keep the keys with them, since we don't have full time reception openned. And I beleive that my colleague had to wait for you to come back. We are a small family hotels with its particularity which I beleive doesn't fit for everyone.
Thank you again for your comment.
Best regards.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

My wife and I arrived in the lovely little town of Nyon and stayed at Hotel de L'Ange. The staff were really friendly, the rooms were clean and comfortable and bar in the hotel had some wonderful live music that we happened to stumble in on. After a night of wonderful hospitality and really great music and atmosphere I thought it was only right I shared my experience on here and recommend this wonderful hotel to anyone travelling in the Lake Geneva area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for your comment. What else can we say when we received such a beautiful message? We try our best to make all our customers happy. We started the live music more then a year ago and it happens to be a real succes.
Thank you again for your comment. We are already looking forward to welcoming you and your wife on our hotel.
Best regads.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Well after my first night in Hotel Des Alpes I was hoping for something a bit better for my second and final night in Nyon.

I got exactly what I wanted, the staff were welcoming and friendly on arrival.

The room was pleasant with everything you would expect. The bed was very comfortable and I had a great nights sleep.

Breakfast was as expected.

If I come back to Nyon I will definitely use this hotel again

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank alenney1
Philippe K, Directeur général at Hotel de l'Ange, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Mr Lenney,

Thank you for your comment on tripadvisor. We are always very happy to read comments like yours.
We are alerady looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel.
Thank you again.
Best regards
Director

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The rooms in this hotel are nice and recently renovated. There is a nice bar area downstairs and the hotel itself is really well located near lake leman and the station. The staff were really helpful and happy to assist. They also provided us with a fan when this summers heat wave proved a bit too much! We really enjoyed our stay, thought the hotel was great value for money and will be returning when we're next in Switzerland.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma B
Philippe K, Directeur général at Hotel de l'Ange, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Emma,

Thank you very ,much for your great comment. We try our best to make our clients stay as good as possible. We will be more than happy to welcome you for a futur stay with us.
Thank you again.
Philippe Kurate

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I spent a weekend at the Hotel de l'Ange and everything was perfect. In the center of Nyon, and near the train station. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff is amazing ! Nice people, very professional.
A great time !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael D
Philippe K, Directeur général at Hotel de l'Ange, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you've enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you again for your great comment.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel.

Truly yours,