“Ex Intern Experience”
Review of sultan

sultan
Reserve with
sultan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 79 Restaurants in Nyon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Self service - Lunch Buffet - Monday to Friday - Fr19-Summer terrasse with lake view.Unlimited public parking.Outside catering for business and private parties.Takeaway.Online reservation and menu available on our website.
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Ex Intern Experience”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I used to work in Sultan for 5 months. It was a very eye-opening experience.

The food is prepared well and the quality of the food is always under scrutiny by management.

Expect great quality food here!

• Visited July 2013

Genolier, Switzerland
“Excellent Indian and Pakistani food and great Service”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Sultan offers excellent Indian and Pakistani food in a nice customer oriented environment. You can order to your choice, mild or spicy by each dish offered.
I have been a regular customer for 10 years. Walid and Ali know that you will only come back if you are happy with the food and customer experience. If time is an issue, have a quiet word at the bar.
I can highly recommend.

• Visited February 2014
Geneva, Switzerland
“FINE PAK/IND CUISINE AND EXCELLENT SERVICE”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I Recently Went to Restaurant Sultan in Nyon Switzerland, Because I have heard the name of this restaurant from my friends saying that too was awesome you must go ...! So I decided to go to have a wonderfull Meal ... The Manager Came
And gave me the menu card ... First impression was wonderfull A Great Variety of Dishes ...I ordered few Dishes when they arrived, Decoration was Appealing .. And when I Ate my all the food. I was happy to pay the bill as the food was amazing as well as service. A perfect place to spend your Money.

“Real Taste of Pakistani/Indian Foods”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Recently I have visited Switzerland for business meeting from Pakistan and looking for a Pakistani restaurant for lunch. There i found Sultan Resturant with variety of quality foods with reliable prices. I became fan of this restaurant for best taste.

• Visited January 2014
“It was again wonderful visit in Sultan”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

After few months we go to Sultan Nyon..it was excellent food...the management has good control on food quality.I found very good taste.they served real Indian food in abroad.we enjoy a lot.I wish to visit again very soon...

• Visited January 2014