“Nice hotel restaurant”

Restaurant Uja Traube Scuol
Reserve with
Restaurant Uja Traube Scuol is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Scuol
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Ate here because we were staying in the hotel and did not fancy getting soaked wandering the town looking for somewhere else. Very cosy, "gemuetlich" dining room and attentive staff. Food was very nice - we went for the half board menu which was well chosen, interesting and filling - soup, lamb with asparagus and risotto.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Usually I don't review restaurant, as I am too lazy, but for this one, I have to make an exception! Actually I entered this restaurant randomly. As I don't speak German, and the outside sign says "tagesmenu: basilikum risotto", well, that is something I know, let's just enter. And it was so spot on! The basil risotto is very delicious, and it came with bits and pieces of seafood, and the seafood is all super tasty and delicious. I repeat, every bits and pieces are super delicious! And the price is only 19 franc! Considering Swiss price, this is super super cheap!! (For those who doesn't know Switzerland, it is a landlocked country : no sea, means seafood is luxurious thing. And living cost in Switzerland is said to be the most expensive in Europe. The combination means, seafood restaurant in Swiss can easily cost your firstborn). When the food came, both of us like, seriously this is only 19?! You sure you read the sign correctly?! I have been living in Swiss for almost 2 years, this is simply the best tagesmenu I have ever had. And considering the material and the quality, this is the cheapest too! (We have lunch on Feb 13th, thanks alot Herr Chef, whoever you are. You have restored my faith in Swiss' tagesmenu). :)

Reviewed 6 January 2016

The handwritten menu, wooden furniture, funny waitress, good wine and local yet exceptional food are all part of this palce! I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed 25 December 2015

We had a wonderful dinner with local specialties and game/chamois, accompanies by a tasty wine. Not cheap but worth every cent. Very friendly and attentive staff.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

We popped in for a coffee, which was excellent and wished that we could have stayed for lunch as the ambiance of the restaurant/hotel was so enticing.

Staff were extremely friendly and the décor was quirky and interesting.

The menu was solidly Swiss and from what we saw looked extremely tasty. We will return.