Open today: 08:30 - 19:00
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Ski Service
All reviews great service medran lift helpful staff great location excellent equipment no problem excellent quality booked online rental experience next morning within minutes every morning half way main lift these guys snow conditions next year
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Rented skis for a 3 day visit. Very good selection of equipment for all levels. My wife and I required different type of skis. They also have a shop at the mid station which came in handy as I wanted slightly longer poles.

1  Thank 108ChristianH
Reviewed 17 March 2015

All was fine, skis were suitable and good quality, but make sure you book online before you go to take advantage of the additional discount. Will use again quite happily.

1  Thank jess_zee
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I rented boots ands skies from Ski Service in Verbier. They were Very proffesional quick and they had friendly staff/ Sofia Sweden

1  Thank Sofia B
Reviewed 16 March 2015 via mobile

Second time that we've used Ski Service. Great location in Verbier, combined with a shop on the slopes. Me and my partner both exchanged our ski's, and I exchanged my boots for a different model. No hassle, and the staff were very helpful.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

When you're luggage has been lost at Geneva Airport , and hasn't turned up after 24 hours ! You can't do anything . Lucky that I had red about Skiservice beforehand . We were staying in La Tzoumaz , the village next to Verbier on the other side of the mountain .
We bought lift pass vent over to Verbier and we got all the things we needed .
Wonderful staff , very helpful . We could rent the clothes day by day .
We got the luggage at last and we went to the Skiservice top of Ruinette and turned the equipment back . This is brilliant . Thank you so much . That saved our trip .
The clothes were excellent quality . I hope Skiservice will be there next season

1  Thank chessieLerum