I have reviewed this hotel in the past and since having been there again a week ago, I feel the need to state that they continue to impress. Since our last visit the have expanded the dining room and added additional outside seating. Since we were there before winter, it was lovely to lounge in the sun under the large umbrellas. The new juicer and coffee machine also visibly impressed several clients at breakfast. Their personnel are as efficient as always and we were impressed with the way they handle functions. There was a wedding reception at the hotel on the Friday night of our stay. We were informed of this when we checked in and provided with the option of a room-service breakfast at no additional charge on the morning after the reception. The windows are well soundproofed and on our return to our room from our own function that evening, we found ear plugs in case we were bothered by the noise. We never even had to use them though. It is these little touches that puts this hotel apart from so many others. We once again thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and casual, cosy and authentic, the Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa, member of Leading Hotels of the World, invites you to enjoy relaxing moments in a unique setting. In winter or in summer, the Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa is a haven of peace in the heart of the Villars-sur-Ollon resort in the Swiss Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Royalp Hotel Villars-Sur-Ollon
- Chalet Royalp Hotel And Spa