We have just come back from a week's stay. It is our second visit and it certainly won't be our last. It is a beautiful hotel fabulously located with lots of Swiss character. Staff are incredibly willing and go out of their way to help. Very useful free shuttle mini bus is provided and all of the drivers are friendly and extremely helpful. Food is very good but a touch on the expensive side. Rooms are cosy and spotlessly clean. Spa is fabulous but hard to get into during high season so well worth booking in advance. Stunning swimming pool but water could be warmer it was too cold for me!! This hotel has everything you could possible need and is very much a five star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and casual, cosy and authentic, the Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa, member of Leading Hotels of the World, invites you to enjoy relaxing moments in a unique setting. In winter or in summer, the Chalet RoyAlp Hôtel & Spa is a haven of peace in the heart of the Villars-sur-Ollon resort in the Swiss Alps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chalet RoyAlp Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Royalp Hotel Villars-Sur-Ollon
- Chalet Royalp Hotel And Spa