“Great view. Free golf introduction lesson with the free access card”
Review of Golf Club Villars

Golf Club Villars
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Anyone staying in Villars gets a free access card which provides them with the chance to get a free golf lesson.
Golf course has a beautiful view and one can go there by cog week train (included on free access card) and return to Villars by the lovely walking tracks.

1  Thank Chrisnsw1

Reviewed 3 August 2013

New to golf this year and having been on the driving range for a couple of days initially at the club. We played the first 11 holes. Stunning views, challenging course, some narrow fairways and tee to green height differences of up to 90m!! Most holes are not that long but with the terrain not easy. Club house has a high standard with a well stocked proshop. The staff that dealt with us at reception had good english and were very helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank osianrees
Reviewed 3 February 2013

The golf club is a nice building in a good location with great views if you can get a seat by the window. The food was actually quite good. I had a curry which was very pleasant. To be honest I would probably have rated it higher but despite booiking a week in advance it took about half an hour for them to find us a table. It was chaotic and I got the feeling that they favoured the regulars, who had not booked, at our expense. I am sure it would be better outside the main holiday period.

2  Thank John C
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Challenging 18 holes, friendly atmosphere, good facilities.

2  Thank Fernand W
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I visited the golf club for lunch on Thursday of this week and could not agree with the previous review at all!
This was not only my first visit to the place but also my first visit to the area.
We walked down to the club from Cookies at Bretaye where the coffee and scenery was excellent and were ready for a spot of lunch. Upon entering we were shown to a table with fantastic views and found the service to be excellent. Having enjoyed an excellent lunch with nice bottle of Rose we were presented with our bill which I found to be very reasonable for Switzerland.
In conclusion I can find no reason to fault either the service or food. I would highly recommend the place to any one

1  Thank Dennis C