Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Travelocity
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I spend one night in the Hotel Friedheim and I was very happy with my stay. My room was in the old building, it was big and comfortable. The view out of the window was just awesome. I had dinner at the restaurant, reservation is highly recommended. I had no reservations but the nice staff organized a table in the garden. The food was excellent. I red in other reviews about unfriendly staff. I can not confirm that. I can recommend a stay in the Hotel Friedheim on Weggis

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2017

A friendly welcoming staff member showed me to my room. I indulged myslef with a lake view single room. The room was tiny, but who cares when you have a glorious view on the mountains and lake from your balcony? Parking was free, breakfast buffet plentiful and delicious, free wi-fi as well. I chose Weggis because I wanted to visit Luzern but not stay in the city. It is 15-20 minutes away from Luzern by car (definitely worth a visit BTW). It was a very quiet retreat up the mountain/hill (you choose). The restaurant was closed the night I stayed there, so I cannot comment on that, but the menu was mouth-watering. They provided me with all types of information, a map of the village and of Luzern. Thumbs up!

Room tip: If you have the budget, go for the lake view room!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Great family B&B in lovely Weggis.
Part of the rooms have an amazing view of Lake Lucerne and the Riviera.
Very good breakfast, with great selection of local cheese and meat.
Part of the rooms were recently refurbished.
Note that rooms have no air conditioner, so it could get a bit hot during hot summer days, but it is rare.
Overall, great VFM.
Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016

There is 2 hotels in the same one , the first is old hotel i think its budget one and the second one is new with amazing design and very clean and neat place.
the upper room have lake view and its have good size.
they have traditional resultant which i did not try but it was very crowded , i heard its one of the best in the area.

Room tip: relaxing place
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank M_shizawi
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This is a beautiful hotel to spend as many days away from the hustle and bustle of cities. The breakfast was amazing as well. The views are magnificent. Mind you that getting here from the ferry station is a 30 minute walk. You can request for a pick up and drop.

I had emailed them that I am pregnant but they had not given me the option of a pick up, had to walk all the wAy. Nonetheless, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and Weggis.

Date of stay: July 2016