Lowest prices for your stay
US$175
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$177
Agoda.com
US$163
Hotels.comUS$177
PricelineUS$175
eDreamsUS$175
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night in summer, the views from the terrace over the lake are absolutely stunning and worth staying here for that alone.

Thankfully the staff are really helpful, the rooms really spacious and well decorated which means even on a cloudy winters day it'd be well worth a stay!

Breakfast was great after a very comfortable sleep. The blinds took a bit of working out to open the windows mind, but a great stay

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank d4vealex
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I spend one night in the Hotel Friedheim and I was very happy with my stay. My room was in the old building, it was big and comfortable. The view out of the window was just awesome. I had dinner at the restaurant, reservation is highly recommended. I had no reservations but the nice staff organized a table in the garden. The food was excellent. I red in other reviews about unfriendly staff. I can not confirm that. I can recommend a stay in the Hotel Friedheim on Weggis

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2017

A friendly welcoming staff member showed me to my room. I indulged myslef with a lake view single room. The room was tiny, but who cares when you have a glorious view on the mountains and lake from your balcony? Parking was free, breakfast buffet plentiful and delicious, free wi-fi as well. I chose Weggis because I wanted to visit Luzern but not stay in the city. It is 15-20 minutes away from Luzern by car (definitely worth a visit BTW). It was a very quiet retreat up the mountain/hill (you choose). The restaurant was closed the night I stayed there, so I cannot comment on that, but the menu was mouth-watering. They provided me with all types of information, a map of the village and of Luzern. Thumbs up!

Room tip: If you have the budget, go for the lake view room!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Great family B&B in lovely Weggis.
Part of the rooms have an amazing view of Lake Lucerne and the Riviera.
Very good breakfast, with great selection of local cheese and meat.
Part of the rooms were recently refurbished.
Note that rooms have no air conditioner, so it could get a bit hot during hot summer days, but it is rare.
Overall, great VFM.
Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2016

There is 2 hotels in the same one , the first is old hotel i think its budget one and the second one is new with amazing design and very clean and neat place.
the upper room have lake view and its have good size.
they have traditional resultant which i did not try but it was very crowded , i heard its one of the best in the area.

Room tip: relaxing place
Date of stay: July 2016