“Not bad at all!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 106 Restaurants in Baden
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub, Bar, British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to, " the place where people meet" and "the oldest pub in town". Two great reasons to visit us. We offer great quality pub food, English & Irish beers on tap and much more. Our staff strive to offer an authentic pub atmosphere to ensure our guests feel at home. We are situated in the old town of Baden; walk under the old town tower and we are beside the fountain!We hope to see you soon!
phatdaz
“Not bad at all!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

I was in Baden for three weeks in December and I was lucky in finding this place during my walk through the town, its right next to the Big Arch in the middle of the shopping area! I was happy to find some Magners Cider whilst there! Keep in mind though, that like everything else in Switzerland, its pricey but well worth going in there and having a few beers to chill out! There's seating outside for us smokers too! Oh and there's free wifi! Can't wait till i get back to Baden next time.

• Visited December 2013

im weiherhau, dättwil
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

I am here a lot, and the staff is really nice and friendly! There are lots of foreigners here from all over the world and the pub makes us feel at home. The choice of beer is amazing and you should be willing to pay for this. I also enjoy the live bands and events (e.g. beer & whiskey tasting) - although they could happen more often...! :-) All in all, great!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank nomade111
“Authentic Irish Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

If you like pubs this is the right place for you.You can enjoy in a good pub's food and in a wide choice of beer.If you are a sports fan too you are more than welcome here :-) Btw this place is selfservice.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Dacha76
Auburn, Washington
“What a time...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

One of the coolest pubs ever.. I've been here 4 times and never disappointed. Great waitstaff (great looking) the woman were beautiful and kind to us each visit. Wish I would have gotten some pics but didn't. Bartenders did awesome job to. The best recommendation I can give. And the staff speaks English. If I remember right I think there is 4 locations...

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Scott H
Santiago
“Always the same”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

This pub has never changed in tha past 20 years the style and look, not even talking about the food beers they offer. Great place to go with friends and spend a very good time.
Noisy when football or hockey games are displayed on the Tvs.

Visited February 2013