I've been working in hospitality for more than ten years and understand standards and customer care. This hotel and its thermal center haven't got the right service for the price payed!! We went for drinks at the bar and there was no service, once the drinks arrived we where expecting some nibbles.... Nothing! 32 CHF(28€)!!! We then decided to have a club sandwich at the Bistrot, 50€ for the worst sandwich, realy avarege!!
The Room was small, no shampoo, no conditioner, no toothpaste or toothbrush, no iron, lights not working and finally we opened a fresh bottle of sparkling water and it was flat!! (5€ a bottle) onestly it a joke!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Thermalhotel Leukerbad are centrally located in Leukerbad which is known as the largest thermal area of the Alps. On a height of 1.411 m surrounded by the Valais Alps it combines tradition and modern lifestyle. The Thermalhotels & Alpentherme consist of 3 buildings: the Grand Bain, the Maison Blanche (built 1625) as well as the Hotel de France (built 1845) which is located directly next to the main buildings. All buildings possess a long and interesting history. The 135 rooms and suites are spread out between the three buildings and connected by an underground tunnel so that all facilities and the Walliser Alpentherme can be reached easily. The rooms are comfortably equipped either modern or in the typical local style of the area. We are offering 7 meeting rooms up to 200 persons. Banquet hall Balmhorn is perfectly suitable for festive events and weddings. Tailor-made incentives if requested. The hotels have their own wellness area with thermal indoor- and outdoor pool, sauna, steambath and grotto bath as well as a beautiful garden to relax. Directly next to the hotel the Walliser Alpentherme is situated with a wide variety of beauty- and wellness services. The restaurant Masion Blanche offers you every morning a rich and tasty breakfast. A culinary highlight is our restaurant Sacre Bon at the Hotel de France. It invites you with its warm atmosphere to enjoy the evening with traditional Valais meals or international creations from our chef. The bar Grand Bain is the ideal place to end your day either in front of the chimney and with live piano music during winter season or on our terrace with an amazing view on the alps during summer season. We offer numerous services as for example free Wifi at our hotel lobby and free luggage and parking service by our porter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Thermalhotels & Walliser Alpentherme Leukerbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindner Hotels Alpentherme Leukerbad Hotel Leukerbad
- Lindner Hotel Alpentherme Leukerbad
- Lindner Resort Alpentherme Leukerbad