“Good food, great place, great service, what else?”
Review of Auberge du Raisin

Auberge du Raisin
Reserve with
Auberge du Raisin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Cully
Price range: US$61 - US$134
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

What can I say? The food is excellent, possibility to have meat grilled in the fire place (a must), the people are friendly and Professional, nice place inside and the great little terrasse in the summer is definately a plus... I love it!

1  Thank ariane_guhl

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I once had a chance to have St Martin day supper in the Auberge du Raisin. Cook Peter Hasler was splendid with a full set of 13 very inventive dishes. Every other occasion there was also great. It seems Peter has now left the Raisin for the Café de Riex, in the next village: to be tried.

1  Thank Thierry J
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I've been touring France and Switzerland for a few weeks now, looking for new gastronomic experiences. Most of these experiences have been more interesting than good. Finally... This place. It's is the pinnacle of my recent eating. I was ready to lick the plate. I tried to eat it slowly, but it was so pretty and tasty I wolfed it down. I guess I'll have to come back and order more and try again to eat slowly.

I had vegetables In a champagne sauce, wrapped in a crispy light puff pastry. I had strawberry sorbet on yogurt with fresh strawberries and some crunchy pie like crust. That was good! Service was excellent. This deserves more than 5 stars.

1  Thank Traveler_number_9
Reviewed 16 August 2013

From A to Z, this place was great!
We were there for Valentine's day and had the special Valentien's menu (therefore i can't vouch for the normal menu) but everything was delicious. The service was great and I was even given a rose as a gift ;)
Unfortunately the restaurant was packed and we couldn't be seated in the main room near the fireplace but that's a great excuse to go back i guess :p

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Delicious !
Big and cozy fireplace.
Great for dinner, otherwise it's a rather dark swiss dinning room.
Attentive service.