Silver Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Orbitz.com
Travelodge Alfreton(Alfreton)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclaire paulcompoteoak suiteattention to detailplaces to visitpeak districtnothing is too much troubleon arrivalbreakfast was deliciousseparate entranceperfect stayhome madethe ground floortwin roomwonderful hostspreservesderbyshire oatcakes
Reviewed 22 January 2011

On every occasion I have stayed at Silver Ridge I have been bowled over by the warmth of the welcome, the unbelievable luxury and the attention to detail provided by Claire and Paul.
It is, without a doubt, the best B&B I have ever stayed in. I look forward to frequent visitsto Silver Ridge in the future.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank VanessaJacka
Reviewed 3 January 2011

We spent our post Christmas break at Silver Ridge. Paul and Claire are very friendly and the Large Oak Suite is spacious, clean and cozy. The B&B is only 5 mins (driving) away from Matlock and there are plenty of attractions around the area. Will definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2010

Claire and Paul were the perfect hosts. The room was warm, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, nothing was too much trouble, and we came away feling that we had made some very good friends. The location was superb, with wonderful views across open countryside and very quiet. We liked everything about Silver Ridge, and believe us, we're hard to please!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2010

My wife and I have just stayed at the Silver Ridge for the weekend with four friends. I could go on for ages but really all I need to stay is that if there are better B & B's in the area they really must be extraordinary. Charming and friendly hosts, great breakfasts, expensive and tasteful decor and spotlessly clean and comfortable rooms all combined to make this somewhere you would like to go back to again and again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2010

My husband booked a short stay as a suprise for my birthday. I was not disappointed. Our groundfloor room was large and decorated beautifully. The bathroom was amazing! Claire and Paul gave us a warm welcome even though we arrived quite late. They made us a cup of tea and left us to settle in. Their kind hospitality continued in the morning when we were served a fantastic and filling breakfast in the dining area, which had a lovely warm fire. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Silver Ridge, and would definately recommend it to friends and family. The location is perfect. You are in a rural setting, but towns are not far away. All in all, a big thumbs up!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple